Chapter 33

Aaron's Pov
I had stopped going to the club at night and started helping Fantasy. I gave her mother the expensive ass bracelet I picked up. Fantasy was gaining weight and I just knew she was pregnant but I was gonna wait for her to tell me.

"Baby what you think about a car wash business?" I asked as we bathed the kids.

"If that's what you wanna do, Imma support you Aaron." She said, it sounded as if she didn't want me to. But this was going to give us more money. 

"Come on, whats wrong now?" I asked, grabbing her waist.

"Nothing, I'm fine Aaron." She said, placing my hands down.

I shook my head and went upstairs. I was on my way to our room when my phone rung.

"Hello?"

"Aaron come down to the hospital, they said momma was-was having chest pains." It was my sister Alize.

"Alright I'm on my way." I hung up and went to my kids room. I started getting Ana dressed when Fantasy interrupted me.

"Where you going?" She asked and I shook my head.

"My momma in the hospital again." I said, shaking my head. She started helping me get the kids ready and we headed out.

We got to the hospital and I saw Vanessa and she waved.

"Who the fuck she waving at?" Fantasy said, mugging me and her.

"Mane don't start this shit." I said, asking for my momma room number.

Most of my family was there and I knew it wasn't good. I placed Ana and Aiden car seats down, it was about that time they started walking cause Aaron was done with that stage.

"What happened?" I asked Aubree who was crying in Jordyn chest.

"They said momma gone gave to stay in the hospital cause she cant provide for herself no more. She's g-getting to weak." I knew exactly what it was. All the stress I been putting on her with my problems. Every time something happened, I ran to her. She was right, I was just like my daddy.

I sat down, a lot was running through my mind

I sat down, a lot was running through my mind. From when the twins came, our wedding, fights, family cookouts, shootouts, people I den' killed, bitches I done ducked. It was a lot that have happened through my life and I was barely 25.

"Babe you okay?" Fantasy asked, rubbing my shoulder. I nodded my head and all of a sudden, tears started pouring. I didn't want wanna lose my momma but I knew this time would come.

"Bruh everything gone be ight, trust me." Jordyn said, trynna lighting the mood. I wasn't up for none of they bullshit, I needed to hear what the doctor had to say.

Everyone was pacing the hallways of the hospital. Vanessa had came around, asking was everything okay. I haven't done this in a while but I was about pray.

__________________________________

Tahira Pov

"Where you about to go?" My momma asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It don't matter." I said, grabbing my Gucci purse and headed out.

"Don't come back to my house!" She yelled after me and I laughed. I got in my all white 2014 Infinity and sped to my sister house. She was happy to see me like always and my little nephew. He was going on 2 and was doing more stuff than 5 year olds. He was very smart and I knew he got it from me.

Tahira is a new character in the book, so yes she will become a main character like Fantasy and Aaron

Tahira is a new character in the book, so yes she will become a main character like Fantasy and Aaron.... Something new but trust me, she's being added for reason.
VOTEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEEE

COMMENT.

FOLLOW Me