Chapter 2

Aaron's Pov

After the surgery, they kept Ashley there for a little bit. Everyone planned on going to dinner afterwards. All of my kids had on matching True Religion jogging suits. Remember Fantasy was talking big about Ana hair? Well, her hair is long now. She got a full ass ponytail and she only 5 months.

"Table for?" The waitress asked. We counted up everybody.

"Let us just-just get this entire side." I said, giving her my card. It was a lot of us so it didn't matter. I was starting to stutter a lot lately.

We all sat down and started ordering our food. My niece, Kennedy kept messing with Ana hair. Ana wasn't having that, she was moving like a mothersucka.

"Alice come get yo' child." I said, laughing. Alice and Alize was my twin sisters. Alice had gotten pregnant at a young age, fucking up everybody head. One thing I can say tho, is that her baby daddy ain't no deadbeat.

It took 5 waitress to bring out everyones food. Fantasy was feeding Aiden and I was feeding Aaron & Ana.

"Sooo, whats been going on with my babies?" My momma asked.

"Well I'm pregnant." Aubree said, smiling at Jordyn. I couldn't believe this nigga.

"Me too." Alice said. Aw hell nawl.

"Jordyn let me holla at you outside." I said, getting up and walking out.

"Wassup?" He asked, looking at me.

"You know you my nigga. I love you like a brother, but I didn't say get my sister pregnant."

"Shit had just got carried away but you know how I am. Imma be the best father I can be to our baby." He said and I nodded.

"I know but why I'm just now finding out? You suppose to be my nigga."

"Shut yo' white crybaby ass up. I was gone tell you the first day but she wanted me to wait." He said, shrugging.

"Ight, Thats all I wanted." I said as we did our handshake and went back inside.

The tension was heavy when we sat back down, Fantasy was staring at me hard.

"Baby what?" I asked, glancing at her then to my momma.

"What you do to him?" She whispered.

"I didn't do a damn thing, I just wanted some answers." I said, picking up Ana from her car seat.

"Mmhm." She mumbled, doing the same to Aaron. What they wanted me to do? Beat his ass? If he was some other nigga, I would have.

°°°

Me and my Uncle Michael was planning something big for Fantasy and Fantasize. Everyone was getting pregnant, I was glad Fantasy wasn't.

So far we had came up with a birthday bash at my club. Nothing wild because Fantasize was pregnant. Plus we wanted the kids and mommas to be there.

After I left from his spot, I headed to the hospital to see Ashley. That one fine ass nurse Vanessa was still working here. She watched my every move until I got on the elevator.

"How you feelin'?" I asked Ashley.

"Better than ever." She said, sipping on some juice. It felt good to see my sister doing things on her own.

"You talked to daddy?" She asked and I shook my head. I had just remembered, I needed to see him.

"I just came to check up on you, Ill be back tomorrow. I love you." I said, kissing her forehead and leaving.

Tonight, my plan was to run up in my pops spot. He needed to die, he never did shit for me anyways.

"Where you going?" Fantasy asked me as I got dressed in all black.

"To go kill my daddy." I said, grabbing my gun out of my dresser.

"Aaron is you serious? I thought you was gonna chill on that." She said, smacking her lips.

"That bitch ass nigga betrayed me. So Imma kill his ass, he a fuck nigga." I said, grabbing my phone.

"Maria is already dead, don't you at least want him to have his daddy?" What the fuck did she just say?

"I'm his daddy. We his fucking parents. Fuck you mean? I don't ever wanna hear no dumb shit like that come out of yo' mouth." She looked at me weirdly, like she wanted to cry. I left out the house, more pissed then I already was.

Voteeeeee

Voteeeeee

Comment

Follow me!