Chapter 31

Rayshawn's Pov

I sat up at this airport waiting for Natalia to get off her plane. We've been talking for the last few months and I was feeling her indeed but this long distance shit wasn't gone work. I invited her to Cali so we can go from there, I'm not trynna wife the girl but I did need someone close around me.

"Took you forever." I said once she walked up to me with her suitcases.

"Oh hush." She said, pulling me into a hug. I stared down at her while she looked at me. I knew she wanted me to kiss her but not in public. Well not yet.

"Come on, lets go." I said, grabbing her suitcase as she followed me out to my car.

We pulled up to my penthouse, I would get something bigger but I'm trynna stack my dough.

"Oh I'm so hungry." She said, going into my refrigerator. Good thing I went grocery shopping.

"Make me something too." I said, placing her suitcases near the sofa.

"How you know I know how to cook?" She furrowed her eyebrows and I laughed. Once I saw she was serious, I stopped laughing.

"Yo, you cant cook foreal?" I asked, and she nodded. What the hell did I get myself into?

 What the hell did I get myself into?

_________________________________

Aaron's Pov
I didn't remember shit that had happened. I wasn't really stressing either cause Fantasy wasn't. I had woken up that day in a female apartment. It wasn't no pictures or nothing around. I got outside and saw my car, so that meant I drove there on my own. I didn't really know what was going on. This wasn't the first time either,my ass kept waking up there. Almost every night I went to the club. I knew sooner or later some pieces would ass up or something.

I was at home chilling, everybody was gone. I was hungry as hell but I didn't feel like cooking so i called up Fantasy.

"Bae where you at?" I said once she answered on the first ring.

".... My Momma house for her birthday." Damn, it must've slipped my mind.

"Oh shit, I forgot all about that."

"Its OK." I heard shuffling in the background.

"I'll be over there in a little bit." I said, grabbing my car keys.

"No need, me and the kids will be heading back in an hour." I heard her sigh.

"Alright, tell her i got something for her." I was gone drop by the mall and buy her a icy ass bracelet.

"Yup," Then she hung up. I could tell something was wrong with her and I needed to find out before someone tried to swipe her from me again.

She got home, barely even speaking to me

She got home, barely even speaking to me. She put all three of the kids to sleep on her own then went to take a shower. I knew something was wrong because she didn't even give me a greeting.

"How you feeling?" I asked, once she got out the shower.

"Aaron I'm fine," She said, forcing a smile.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Look, you can talk to me about anything ight?" She nodded her head. "Whats up with this silent treatment?"

"I'm just really tired, I been busy with the kids all week by myself." She said, sternly.

"That's what you mad about? Me not helping with the kids?" I crossed my arms.

"Nawl, I'm not mad at all." She got on the side of her bed and turned on Law & Order. I shook my head and went downstairs to make me something to eat. I knew that was why she was mad but It was something going on that I didn't know shit about. Every time I came in in the morning, I was sleepy as hell.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!