Chapter 17

Aaron's Pov

It looked like a nigga had been stressing lately, and I have. I was getting tired of the same bullshit. It was time for something new, even if that meant leaving Cali.

"What you thinking 'bout?" Shawn asked me, passing me the blunt

"What you thinking 'bout?" Shawn asked me, passing me the blunt. We was in my car, chopping it up.

"Mane just life period. Shit getting so tiring." I said, shaking my head.

"I feel you, I then been through it foreal. I only got to where I am because of my sister." He said.

"She died or something?" I asked, inhaling all the weed that my lungs could.

"Nawl B, she a therapist." He went into his pocket. "Talk to her, it's worth it. You'll leave from her feeling like a changed man." He said, handing me a card. I took it and passed him the blunt. I wasn't with telling people my business but I needed someone to talk to. And my momma wasn't the one.

I dropped Shawn off then made a appointment with his sister. She sounded sexy on the phone- what the fuck? I'm tripping foreal.... I only got eyes for Fantasy and that was my motto. I was gone stick with that too, we made vows. Til death do us apart.

I made my way home and saw black smoke coming from everywhere. My heart instantly started panicking. I sped up, to see what was on fire. It was most def my house. I put my car in park and immediately ran to see what happened.

Thank God Fantasy and all my kids were OK.

"What happened?" I asked, grabbing Ana and Aaron from the police officers. Fantasy had a few burns on her arm but she was good. I made sure my kids were OK though.

"I was cooking dinner then all the kids started crying. I went to check up on them then I started smelling smoke. Aaron I was so scared." She said. I wanted to console her but I had my babies in my hands. I needed to stop going out and start being at home. I was missing my family and I'm pretty sure they missed me.

"Baby its OK, calm down." I said, trynna lighten the mood. A nigga didn't feel like going to a hotel but where else was we gone go?

Aubree's Pov

Aaron had called and past the word around that they house caught fire

Aaron had called and past the word around that they house caught fire. My brother been going through a lot and I was feeling his pain. He a strong young man if you ask me.

"My apartment too small for all of them but if you want them to come then call him back up." I Told Jordyn. He wanted them to come over, I did too. But my lil' one bedroom apartment wasn't gone do it.

"You right bae. But some people hit me up about Modeling." Jordyn said and I started laughing. Once I realized he was serious, I stopped laughing.

"What? You don't think yo man sexy enough for a photo shoot?" He rubbed up and down his chest. This nigga!

"Jordyn shut yo' ass up." I started laughing again.

"But I'm foreal, what you think?" He asked as I rubbed my belly.

"Baby if you wanna do it, then we gone do. Imma support you." I said and he started smirking.

"Imma do it." He said, grabbing my waist. I couldn't lie, my baby daddy was fine. I was already knowing that our babies were gone come out fine.

 I was already knowing that our babies were gone come out fine

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!