Chapter 18

Natalia's Pov

I haven't spoken to Fantasy and her mom told me she been going through a lot. I understand my girls wrath but if she needed someone to talk to, she needed to let me know.

I was back home now, that night of Fantasy party I had fun. I really had enjoyed myself and I couldn't wait to go back.

Its this guy I been talking to, he lives in Cali. We've been talking for a week now and I'm really feeling him. His instagram and Facebook pictures are fineeee.
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

He goes by the name Shawn and he was finna get snatched right up

He goes by the name Shawn and he was finna get snatched right up. As soon as I went back to Cali.

Fantasy's Pov

We were at the hotel, Aaron wanted the best suite. I was still a little shook about the whole situation but at least we were good. The house wasn't burnt badly, just a few weeks of replacements.

 The house wasn't burnt badly, just a few weeks of replacements

"Fantasy." Aaron called for me. He was in the bathroom, shaping up his facial hair.

"Yes babe?" I peeked my head through the door.

"Can you get the back of my neck?" He handed me the clippers. Wait what??

"You want me to cut yo' hair? How you know I wont fuck you up?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Baby I trust you." He stood still, "Plus I love you too much to kill you."

"Good joke." I said, poking his back with the clippers as he jumped.

I cut his back hairline, I didn't think I could do it. But mane, I had my baby on fleek.

 But mane, I had my baby on fleek

"Thanks." He said, grabbing my waist and licking his lips.

"Anytime." I said, winking and wrapping my arms around his neck. We was about to get a few kisses in when someone knocked on the door.

It was Aubreeeee, what did she want?

"I just came to check up on y'all and my niece and nephews." She said, grabbing Baby Aaron out of his temporary baby crib. I already knew Aaron was going to want everything new even if it wasn't burnt.

"We Gucci." Aaron said, smirking. "We gone always be Gucci." He grabbed my waist.

"Boy shuddup, I know y'all 'Gucci'." She moved her neck around as she said it in Aaron voice.

They was a trip, little did they know. They looked just alike.

"I also came over here to see if Fantasy wanted to go to the mall." She arched her eyebrow and I nodded.

"We going with y'all." Here he go with this shit. He still didn't trust me leaving by myself, I wasn't too fucked up about it though.

"Ughhh, whatever. Imma be in my car." She said, leaving out. I grabbed my purse then started getting the kids ready. Aaron helped and we were out of the hotel in five minutes. I was happy to have my family back on track. Trey been hitting me up but I was done with him. I wasn't trying to risk losing my family.

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!