Chapter 9

Aaron's Pov

I was chilling with my babies as Fantasy did laundry. We needed to get a maid in this motherfucka asap.

"Wassup Lil mannn." I said, playing with Aaron as Aiden and Ana sucked on they bottles. I grabbed a blanket to burp him but it was too late. He threw up all over my Nike shirt and the bed sheets. Aiden and Ana dropped they bottles at the same time, throwing up too. Awh hell nawl!

"Fantasyyyy!" I yelled, frowning. Fuck was wrong with them? The smell of bad milk hit the air asap.

"What?" She was running up the stairs.

"I think they milk was bad." I said, laying Aaron down and taking off my shirt.

"Oh my God." She said, looking at the twins. She took off their clothe then laid them on their stomachs, burping them. I didn't know what to do, this was upsetting my stomach.

After we was done, I put them in their rooms since they were about to KO. I stripped the bed, taking the covers to the basement. I saw that new dress Fantasy had bought. How the hell was this dirty if we didn't go no where? I grabbed the dress and headed upstairs.

"When did you wear this? We ain't go nowhere." I asked her as she looked at me.

"I didn't wear it yet." She said, glancing at the dress.

"Why it was in the dirty hamper then?" I put it on the bed.

"C-Cause I wanted it to fit me right when I wore it." I could tell she was lying.

"You lying to me?" I needed her to be straight up front.

"Aaron don't start this shit." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm just making sure ma." I dropped the conversation because I didn't want to argue.

We heard the babies crying and headed to their room. It smelled like straight shit, I had forgot about bad milk and the side effects. We was gone have a good time cleaning them.

°°°

Me, Rara, Jordyn, and Rayshawn was hitting up the mall today. They had these new J's coming out so you know I had to get my babies some.

"You still be Fucking with ol' girl who work here?" I asked Rara.

"Nawl, I just been chilling." He said, shrugging.

"Whaaaat? Rara? Chilling?" Jordyn said, I was just as shocked.

"That nigga turning gay." I said and we laughed.

"Bruh stop playing, I'm just waiting on Fantasize to come home." Damn, he didn't know.

"Nawl mane. Uncle Michael got her pregnant, you dun' lost her." I said and he shook his head.

"Our uncle. Michael?" He asked and I nodded. I could tell he was embarrassed, I was for him.

"Unc took yo bitch." Jordyn said, doing the dab.

"Man shuddup, that's why you ain't got no bitch." Rara said, clenching his jaw. It was plenty lil jawns in the mall today but I only had eyes for Fantasy.

"Nigga you just lied, me and Aubree got a baby on the way." He said, doing the dab again.

"Thats that new dab dance?" Shawn asked and we nodded. Shawn didn't talk much and I liked that. Niggas that talked too much was no good.

"Whaaaat, Aaron I know you got something to say about this." Rara said and I shrugged.

"As long as it ain't that Maurice nigga again." I was glad I tortured and left his ass to die.

"Again?" Jordyn asked and I nodded. Damn, Aubree must've not told him.

"On that note." Rara pulled out his phone.

"Aaron bruh what you mean?" Jordyn asked and I looked at him.

"Just ask Aubree, it ain't none of my business." I said as we walked into Footlocker. I didn't mean to put my sister business out there but shit happens.

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!