Chapter 3

Trey's Pov

My high school home girl was setting me up on a blind date. I didn't know how this girl looked but I was pretty sure she knew of me. I had set up a dinner at a new fancy restaurant in town. I didn't really do the dating thing because I was only focused on basketball. Women would just come and go.

I got dressed in a black Armani Tailor suit, with the dress shoes to match. I brushed my waves and headed out. It didn't really take long to get to the restaurant because I was whipping something foreign.

The valet parked my car as I went inside. The hostess set me at my table and now I was just waiting on this girl. I wasn't that far from the door so I saw everyone who walked in. It was like 20 minutes later so I had texted Diamond. Right when she replied back, a sexy ass female walked in. She was fine, I mean FOINE.

The hostess walked towards my table with the girl. See, Diamond snapped with this one. She slid into the seat across from me, smiling. Damn, she was fine.

"Hi, I'm Fantasy. You must be Trey." She said, holding out her hand.

"Yes, I am." I said, shaking her hand. Her touch did something to a nigga already. I could see myself going far with this girl. She had on a ring though.

"So you married?" I asked her. She looked down and took a hard swallow.

"Yeah, I am. I don't want to sound dumb but I'm just looking for someone to chill with. You know, nothing big. Someone who would enjoy my company." She said, my type of girl.

"I like that, see. I like you already. Tell me about yo' self."

"Well we already know I'm married, he's good to me. This is like a revenge date... I have three beautiful children, I have a twin sister. My birthday is next week, Ill be 24. I wanna try modeling but I don't know yet. You tell me something about you." She said.

"Basketball player, I'm 27. I love going out, having fun but mainly playing basketball. I don't have anyone special nor kids." I said and she nodded.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked her.

"Really..." She started thinking. "Nothing, but be a wife and a mother."

"So you living off ya' husband?"

"No, I was independent before I met him and Ill be after him. I'm not one of those type of girls, If thats what you thinking."

"Nawl, baby I'm not. I just wanna know everything about you." I said, chuckling. "Ill be going out of town in a few days for a game. So happy early birthday beautiful." I said and she started blushing.

I couldn't stop looking at her, she was beautiful. She had a banging ass body too, It was hard to believe she had kids.

The waitress took our order and we talked more as our food was being made. I liked this girl, she was just gone have to get rid of this Husband. Wasn't no way If I was married to her, Ill fuck up my chances.

We had our food, feeding each other in the process. We talked more and the Bahamas came into our conversation.

"I'll like to go there one day." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I would too." She stared at my lips.

"Its almost about that time, we need to do this again." She said, checking her phone.

"Anytime baby." I said, helping her up. We held hands, as I walked her to her car. There was no need for a valet, I needed to see her ass as she walked.

"Call me when you make it home." I said, as we got to her car.

"Ok Trey." The way my name rolled off her tongue.... Man.

"Promise me." I said.

"I promise." She said, opening up her car door. She gave me a hug, it wasn't just a quick hug. She pulled back, with her hands still wrapped around my neck. I stared down at her as she looked into my eyes. We both leaned in at the same time, her lips were soft. My hands found their way on her ass, as we kissed. She broke the kiss, smirking.

"I'll call you." She said, getting in. I watched as she drove off. Damn, she was doing something to me and this was our first date. I walked to my car with a big ass smile on my face and my hands in my pockets.

Voteeeeee

Voteeeeee

Comment

Follow me!