Chapter 5

Fantasy's Pov

Todayyyyy was myyy birthday! I couldn't wait to fuck some shit up. Trey had texted me this morning, saying he miss me and happy birthday. I had enjoyed my lil date with him but I was in love with Aaron. I couldn't do him wrong.

"Bae you look fine." He said, licking his lips.

"Thanks." I said, kissing him. I had gotten my hair done and all dolled up yesterday.

I had on this white lace long-sleeve dress with some white Red Bottom heels. Aaron bad on a white True Religon button up, white True Religion jeans and all white Jordan 13's. Look at him trynna be like me.

The kids all had on white, we had went out and bought them all the matching 13's. Ana hair was in two ponytails, Aiden & Aaron was just in their lil' afros, shining.

Aaron had a limo come pick us up and take us to this secret destination. I had a feeling in my gut that he went all out.

"Put this on." He said, handing me a blindfold.

"I'm not trynna mess up my hair and makeup." I said, declining it.

"Mane put it on." He said, giving me That look. I swear he was so controlling.

I had the blindfold on for about 10 minutes then the car came to a stop. I heard doors open and Jordyn voice. They had me scared for a moment, as Aaron helped me out the limo. He held my hands, guiding me. Once we entered this place, it was silent and I smelled some good ass food.

"Where is you taking me?" I heard Fantasize voice. They had to have a blindfold on her too.

"Take off they blindfolds!" I heard Ashley voice.

He stepped behind me and took off the blindfold. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone yelled. It was so many people, people that I haven't seen in a while. A few tears dropped and everyone was screaming Awwwww.

I hugged Aaron, kissing him in the process. I loved this man, I couldn't he did this for me and my sister.

Everyone was chatting when my momma got everyone attention.

"I have someone here special." My momma said, snapping her fingers. A girl walked out from the bathroom, smiling. Once she got closer, I started screaming. It was Natalia! I haven't seen her since we was young.

"Natalia!!" I yelled, jumping up on her. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too Fan!" She yelled, hugging me tightly. Tears came to my eyes once again. I missed my best friend, I haven't seen her in over 10 years.

"You look gorgeous." She said, admiring my dress.

"Girl you do too, them glasses and braces had to go, huh?" She used to be one of those Ugly Kids. She was always beautiful in my eyes though, because that's my bihhhh.

"You know it Fan." She said, spinning around, she had a lil booty.

"Look at you, who been piping you down?" I whispered the last part.

"Girl nobody, I stay in the gym. That's all." She said, speaking of the gym. I need to go there, It felt like I was gaining a few pounds.

Rihanna ft Drake- Work had came on and I pulled Natalia to the dance floor. We danced like we had never danced before.

"You having fun baby?" Aaron asked, handing me a drink.

"Yessssss, where is my babies?" I asked, looking around for their car seats.

"Our mommas got them, relax." He said, grabbing my waist.

"Thank you for all of this." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I had to for my baby." He said, giving me a kiss. A photographer was here and she was snapping so many pictures. I knew I was going to have fun posting these all around my house.

Fantasize's Pov
I was enjoying myself and all of a sudden, this woman come in. She looked around and her eyes landed on Fantasy.

"Hey TT Yay!" Alice daughter yelled. Now who let her ass in? Everybody knew Fantasy and her had a lil' altercation.

"Bye." Aaron said, pointing towards the door. You could tell she was drunk.

"Noooo! That-t Bitch is the reason my husband is dead!" She yelled, charging at Fantasy. I immediately jumped up, ready to help my sister. Michael pulled me down but I didn't let that stop me.

Fantasy pushed his auntie back, causing her to lose her balance.

"Aaron, please get your auntie. I don't want to fight her." She said calmly.

Some security guards came and picked her ass up. The hell was wrong with some people?

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!