Chapter 26

Trey's Pov

Today we had a basketball game against Golden Bears and I wasn't really feeling it. I haven't talked to Fantasy and I think she blocked my number. I don't know what's been going on but I know some shit was going to happen sooner or later. Diamond wasn't helping out or telling me anything and I was getting furious. I had sent a ticket of my game tonight to Fantasy house. I was just waiting on her call.

"You good bro?" One of my teammates asked and I nodded.

"Well look, you been staring at yo' phone for the last hour. You sure you good bro?"

"Nigga I said I'm good." I looked up at him, ready to drop his ass with one hit.

"I'm just making sure damn." He frowned and walked away.

It was almost game time and we were sitting in the locker room, going over plays. I was barely listening cause I already  knew I was the star player on the team and we was finna win.

As people started to load up, we was told to make an appearance. I was waving at the crowd who were screaming my name. My eyes landed on this Aaron nigga. Fuck was he doing here? Just seeing the nigga in person made me feel some type of way. I heard that he crazy but he ain't the only one.

We were down by three and my team was counting on me to make that last shot. The other team passed the ball but the tallest player on our team blocked it and passed to me. As I was running down the court, my eyes landed on Aaron.

"You a dead mane walking." I read his lips as the ball rolled off my fingertips. The basketball hit the rim but din't go in and it was 5 seconds left. I stood there, tripping off what the fuck just happened. He was fucking with my b-game and the wrong one.

We had lost by 3 but the crowd was still going wild for us. Everybody was signing autographs as I sipped on my Gatorade. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Aaron walking my way with 3 dudes behind him. I didn't know what this nigga was on but I was ready to defend myself. 

I stood up, brushing my hands on my jersey as he approached me.

 "Finally caught up with yo bitch ass." He said, smirking as his niggas laughed.

"Yeah, you did. Now what?" I furrowed my eyebrows, stepping a little closer to him. He didn't have no height on me but a little upper body  muscle. 

"Ohhh, so you tough now. Look, I ain't come here to talk and you know that." I nodded my head, looking around for some of my teammates. "

"Bruh I'm a grown ass man and I ain't with the shit." I shrugged my shoulders and walked but no before he said something else.

"Nigga I know where yo' momma live at and you might as well say yo' last goodbyes tonight." He said and I turned around. Did this nigga just throw a threat? Involving my momma too folks? Before I knew it,  I cracked his hoe ass with 2 hits. Everybody was screaming and my coaches and teammates grabbed me. Aaron had stumbled back a little bit but his boys caught him. Next thing I see is cameras all in my face and security rushing everyone out. As I was being pulled into the locker room, I felt my fingers out of place. I looked down and saw that my right hand was broken. It didn't even feel like I hit him that hard.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Fantasize's Pov

Me and Michael were laying down, watching the basketball game while he was rubbing my stomach. I was dew in a few weeks, to be exact, a week after the twins birthday. The tv went blank when it came back on, Aaron was being beat on by Trey Burke. The title on the bottom of the scene said TREY BURKE LASHES OUT ON A FAN!

Michael jumped up, replaying the TV as I watched too.

"AWWWW NAWL, not my motherfuckin' nephew!" He shouted at the TV. I wanted to laugh so bad but I held  it in. What the hell was Aaron doing there anyways? Probably starting shit with his bipolar ass. I grabbed my phone and called Fantasy, she picked up on the second ring.

"Turn on the TV and go to the sports channel." I said before she could say hello. She stayed on the phone with me as I heard shuffling.

"Now what the hell am I looki- OMG IS THAT AARON!?" She started screaming. I know Aaron is going to pissed, they already started making vines of it.

"Yes ma'am, that is your husband." I said, shaking my head.

"What the hell is he doing there? That's what he get for messing with otha' folks, I told him to leave that nigga alone." She sounded mad but I heard a little quilt in her words. I had knew all about the situation and what the fuck had happened, she my twin sister so you know she was going to tell me everything.

"Let me call you back, Aaron just pulled into the driveway." She hung up and I looked at Michael. He was replaying the video, over and over, laughing. I'm not gone lie, he did hit Aaron pretty hard but we all knew this wasn't the end of it.