Chapter 32

Fantasy's Pov

Fantasy's Pov

Aaron had been kind of distant lately, but I'm not tripping. I took a pregnancy test and I'm indeed pregnant. It had to be that night we made up, how could I be so stupid? We ain't ready for another baby, we can barely keep the three we got now from crying. I wanted to tell him but he been in and out, coming in early again. I didn't push the issue, cause I knew he was gone say "I'm out here making money." Nigga we got enough money to last our great-grandchildren children so what is you saying?

Trey been hitting me up still... I'm guessing he didn't get the idea at my babies party. That wasn't how I wanted it to turn out because we couldn't get Aaron under control. My sister had had a beautiful baby girl who I knew was gone be slaying by the age of 1. 

The house phone started ringing, it read Rara name. "Is Aaron there?" 

"No, he's not. He ain't been here since later yesterday. So if you hear from him, tell him stay where the fuck he at." I said, i felt my blood boiling. I told myself I was gone keep calm through this whole situation. 

"Fantasy I don't know what y'all got going on but something wrong with my cousin It's not like him to not answer his phone, don't you got that Find Your Iphone? I got some beef."  I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out.

I located Aaron phone and he was somewhere by some apartments. I had to be a bitch house because don't none of his plugs stay in apartment buildings.

"Rara Imma call you back." I said, hanging up the phone and not waiting for a reply. I threw on something quick, put my hair into a bun, grabbed my Vaseline then loaded my kids in the car. I dropped them off at Aaron momma house then headed over to Fantasizes'. 

"What makes you so sure?" She asked, feeding my niece.

"First of all, I'm not no dumb bitch. We den' been through this already. Second, he been coming home early in the morning sometimes in the afternoon. Third, this bitch ass nigga ain't answering his phone." I said, pacing.

"Fantasy I need you to calm down and breathe. Aaron is not cheating on you, locate his phone." I did as told and it wasn't where it was at first. "See!"

"Nawl, this nigga playing tricks! How he get down to the club that fast?" I grabbed my car keys and let myself out.

I went down to the club, tossing the Valet my car keys. As I entered, many people greeted me. I wasn't in the mood for conversations or drinks. I made my way to Aaron office, busting in the door. He was sitting at his desk, head down, and sound asleep. I shook my head as I made my way to his desk. I started smelling him and he smelled like a bitch house. Everything in me wanted to start hitting his ass in the head but I needed him to be awoke.

"Aaron." I shook his shoulder. He instantly jumped up, rubbing his eyes.

"Fan? What you doing here?" He asked and I crossed my arms.

"What the fuck you been lately and don't lie to me," I said and he sighed.

"I been here." He shrugged and I laughed. Now he was making me sound dumb and look stupid.

"Ok, since you been here. Stay here, don't come back home." I said, walking towards the door.

"Fantasy here me out.." He grabbed my arm. "I been making more money for us and our family." I still haven't told him i was pregnant.

"How I know you not lying to me?" I looked up at him. Something in me was telling me to not believe his B.S, but the look in his eyes was different.

"Baby just trust me." He said, pulling me into his chest. He still smelled like he was at female house.

"OK, do why you smell like you was at a bitch house?" I pulled away from him.

"That part I don't know about, foreal." He said, smelling his self. I shook my head, squinted my eyes and walked out. If he come in again late at night or early in the morning, its gone be war. Imma tear this club the fuck up and all his traps. Don't fuck with me.

_________________________________
Andre's Pov (Aaron Twin)

My sister kept blowing up my phone but I couldn't answer it because I was in a fucked up situation. Here I was with my first love and some other nigga.

"So you called me over her for what? Fuck is dude doing here?!" I questioned as soon as I stepped foot in her apartment I was paying for.

"Rara, please don't say anything." She started pleading with him. Who the fuck was this nigga?

"You don't fucking hear me talking to you?" I grabbed her by her arm and he jumped up. "Nigga I dare you." I said, reaching for my gun.

"Bruh I ain't come over here for this bullshit, what you got to say?" He said and I let her go.

"I'm pregnant, and I don't know who the father is." I looked at her. I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. So I wasn't the only nigga who she was fucking nor plugging at Footlocker. 

"What?" I asked, and dude shook his head.

"Look, I don't want no problems. I shouldn't of even brought my ass over here in the first place." He said, going into his pockets. He pulled out $500 and put it on the coffee table.

"Nigga she don't need yo' fucking money." I said, grabbing it and tossing it at him.

"Andre stop!" She yelled, pushing my chest.

"Bruh lets take this shit outside, I'm tired of you." He said, waving his hand. He aint have to tell my twice.

"Rara just leave! Please! I don't want nothing to happen to neither of you!" She yelled and he laughed. He smirked at me then walked out.

"I can't believe you, yo. I really loved you." I said, landing on the couch.

"Andre baby I love you, I promise. He didn't mean anything to me, I just got caught in a stupid situation." She started crying. I wanted to take all my anger out but all I could do was laugh.

"I'll call you later." I needed some liquor in my system.

VOTEEE

VOTEEE

VOTEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!