Chapter 16

Fantasy's Pov

After our long flight back home, Aaron didn't say a word. I was scared, no lie. I didn't know what he was about to do or say. We picked the kids up from his momma house and went home. He was still silent.

"Aaron." I said, once we put the kids to sleep.

"Mane I put so much time and effort into US. Its like you JUST DON'T fucking care. Like what did I do? You didn't even let me get to fucking explain myself! You at the fucking Bahamas, doing only God knows what with my FUCKING SON! See, I'm done talking to you." He said, turning off his light and getting in the bed.

"Aaron I'm sorry. I should've handled that better but I was hurt. I know what I did was wrong." I said but he wasn't listening to me.

"Fantasy just go to sleep mane." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"See! That's why I left yo' ass!" As soon as those words came out, I regretted it. He jumped up and looked at me. He gave me That look like he wanted to Kill Me.

 He gave me That look like he wanted to Kill Me

"Fuck you just say?" He pushed the covers back.

"Aaron I didn't mean that." I said, swallowing a big gulp.

"Maneee, you lucky I'm changed cause Ill put yo' fucking head through the headboard. You know what." He started laughing. "You got me fucked up, but love you girl."

This nigga was officially bipolar. I hoped Aiden and Ana wasn't like this.

Jordyn's Pov

M

an tell me why Aaron ass was over here in his chest. He wouldn't stop talking about Fantasy and how she was supposedly cheating on him.

"Aaron I know Fantasy, and she loves you. She might've did something stupid but trust me. She didn't cheat." Aubree said, rubbing her belly. She was starting to show and her face was getting fatter. That's my baby!

"Aubree mane I don't wanna hear that shit. Fuck was she doing at the Bahamas with a nigga named Trey Burke!?" He got loud. See we all knew this nigga had anger management and it wasn't no reason even trynna argue back.

"Aaron I'm done, Jordyn talk to ya' boy." Aubree said, rolling her eyes and going into the kitchen. Probably to eat something.

"Look bruh, she's yo wife. You gotta push past this, she stuck with you through yo' shit. Now stick with her." I said and he clenched his jaw. I saw his veins forming so I know he was thinking.

"Alright, Imma be back later." He said, standing up. We did our handshake, he said bye to Aubree then left.

"Bae yo' brother something else." I said, stealing some of the cut up apples she had on her plate.

"Jordyn stop!" She smacked my hand away as I reached for another one.

"Ight damn." I said, going into the room. I laid in the bed and my phone started buzzing. It was my momma, checking up on a nigga. She don't know how to act now that she can text. I hopped on Instagram and snapped a quick picture.

Aubree came right in the room, she was the color red

Aubree came right in the room, she was the color red. She tossed her phone at me, missing me by a inch.

"Fuck is yo' problem?" I looked up at her.

"You tell me! Posting a picture with yo' shirt up! Like I just don't matter! All those bitches leaving heart eyes emoji under yo shit!" Was she foreal?

"Yo' you foreal?" She nodded and crossed her arms. I bussed out laughing, I couldn't take her serious. Bruh, she was dead ass.

"Baby I'm sorry." I said after I got done laughing. I pulled her down on the bed and gave her a kiss.

"Yo' kisses ain't gone cheer me up." She pouted.

"I know something that will." I said, trynna slide my hand in her jogging pants but she stopped me.

"Delete the picture first." Was she foreal?

"But I was looking good in that picture." I said and she hit my chest. "Alright damn." I said.

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!