Chapter 27

Fantasy's Pov

I stood by the door as Aaron put his keys in, I had some words for him. I looked at him and he was fucked up pretty bad.

"Aaron, what did you go do?" I asked him and he didn't say anything. I wasn't his enemy. "Aaron I know you hear me fucking taking."

"Fantasy, I'm not in the mood right now ight." He said, walking upstairs but I followed him.

"Let me at least help you clean up yo' face." I said, grabbing his hand but he snatched away.

"Didn't I just tell yo' ass I'm not in the fucking mood Fantasy." He clenched his jaw and I looked at his face. His bottom lip was swollen and he had dried up blood on his face from his eye. Damn, Trey kinda fucked him up.

"Well, if that's what you want." I said, putting my hands up and going downstairs. I went into the kitchen and got the First Aid kit, I didn't care what he said, I was about to help.

I sat the kit on the bed and ran him a nice bath, he needed it. He was laid out on the bed, with his eyes closed. I opened the Kit and got out some alcohol bandages, scooting closer to him. I put it on his eye and he didn't move. I know damn well that shit burned. I touched his hand, gripping it tightly and he opened his eyes.

"Talk to me, I hate when you go silent." I said, pouting. He snatched his hand away and moved my hand.

"I slipped up that's all, Imma kill his ass next time on sight." He sat up, grabbing his phone.

"Look Aaron, you need to stop. We got a family together so stop this childish shit." I said, getting angry in the inside. "What the fuck did you even go up there? There was no point! We back together, that's all that matters!"

"Fantasy stop talking to me mane." He said, laughing and putting the phone to his ear. I didn't know who he was on the phone with but I snatched it out of his hands. I ended the call from the Unknown number and put it in my drawer.

"No Aaron you need listen to me! You don't know how or who he is, this nigga can be crazier than you!" I yelled, and he just stared at me.

"Give me my fucking phone Fan." He said my nickname like I was going to sweeten up.

"No, tell me the full story or you not getting the fucking phone back." I said, crossing my arms. He got up, coming to my side of the bed. I stood up, blocking the dresser. He was trying to shove me out the way but I wasn't having it. If Trey could break into our house without us knowing, the hell else could he do?

"Move!" He yelled at me and I shook my head. He grabbed me by my shoulders, but I quickly got out of his embrace. He tried to grabbed me again but I started pushing him back. Before I knew it, we was fighting. He was grabbing at my wrist as I swung off on him.

"Is you fucking serious!?" He yelled, turning red. It was pretty clear that he was getting mad and if that's what took him to talk then I was gonna keep swinging.

"Tell me what happened!?" I punched him in the chest and he laughed.

"Aint shit to fucking tell you! I'm trying not to put my hands on you mane, so just move out of the fucking way!" The babies started crying at this point.

"See all this damn yelling, you woke them up!" I yelled, grabbing his phone out the drawer and going into Ana room. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, she always did this when we were arguing. My babies were growing in their teeth and almost crawling, Baby Aaron was crawling and kind of walking.

Aaron was right behind me, reaching for his phone but I put it in my bra. He wasn't getting this phone back until he told me what went down.

"You petty as fuck." He said, going into Aiden room and handling him. My phone started ringing and it was a text from Trey.