Flowers?

Aubree's Pov

So Aaron and Fantasy had Baby Aaron a little party at my momma house. He finally was 1, it felt just like yesterday he was born. They didn't invite nobody but its cool.

"How you feeling?" Jordyn asked, rubbing my stomach.

"Good, only a few months left." Me and Fantasize was about the same months but my baby would come first.

"Cant wait to see my baby boy." Jordyn said, smiling big.

"Can't wait to get him out of me. I'm getting fatter by the minute." I said, we were gonna name him Adryn. My first initial and the end of Jordyn name.

"Baby you not getting fat, yo' beautiful face is though." I started smiling.

I missed Maurice, I knew I wasn't suppose to though. I had a whole new life and family ahead of me.

My phone started ringing and it was Fantasy, she was crying.

"Please come get Aaron before he do something stupid! He's fucking up the house and scaring the kids!" She cried. I instantly got up, wobbling towards my flip-flops.

"I'm on my wa-" I heard shuffling and she must've dropped the phone.

"Bitch you thought I wasn't gone find out! Got me out here looking stupid!" I heard my brother voice. I needed to get over there ASAP before he killed her.

Me and Jordyn hopped in my car, heading over there. When we got there the door was open and Aaron was throwing out Fantasy belongings.

"Aaron stop!" Fantasy yelled, holding a crying Ana.

"What the hell happened?" Jordyn took the words right out of my mouth.

"She had a nigga sending flowers and money to my motherfuckin' house!" He pitched a pair of Red Bottoms into the street.

"Aaron can you calm down?" I rubbed my stomach and rolled my eyes. He was always extra.

"Bruh all this over flowers?" Jordyn asked and Aaron shook his head.

"Somebody sent me this shit! She had him in my house! This the same nigga she ran to the Bahamas with!" He handed me his phone. It was a selfie picture of Trey Burke in Aiden room, holding him. I looked at Fantasy with disbelief, was she serious?

"Aaron I didn't have nobody in the house, I promise!" She said and he laughed.

"Give me my damn daughter." He snatched Ana from her, almost breaking her arms.

"Is you serious right now?" She wiped her tears, I felt bad for her.

"Yes, there go all yo' shit." He pointed to the front lawn then went into his pockets, giving her a car key. "Gone up out yo' business."

I knew it wasn't no arguing or talking back, Aaron had made his decision. He wanted Fantasy out of his sight. I told Jordyn to go inside and talk to Aaron. I helped Fantasy pick up her things and put them in her car.

"Aubree where the hell am I going to go?! He won't even hear me out!" She looked at me with watery eyes.

"I have no idea, call Fantasize or something. You put this on ya' self." I said, shaking my head. I'm glad I didn't tell Aaron about what happened at the mall.

"Go tell him I'm not leaving until he talk to me one on one." She closed her trunk once we got everything in there.
__________________________________
Aaron's Pov

Here I was again, HURT. I was getting tired of this shit. My life couldn't get any worse, what was I doing wrong? I was doing everything right. EVERYTHING.

"Its gone be ok bro, trust me." Jordyn said and I shook my head.
"I den' built a family with her bruh, its not gone be ok. I should have never stopped her ass in that parking lot." I picked up Baby Aaron once he started crying.

"Fantasy isn't leaving until you talk to her." Aubree said and I shook my head.

"I really don't even wanna see her face right now. Tell that bitch leave before I have to make her." My respect level was on a whole 'nother level for her. She fucked me over twice, that Caleb nigga and now this Trey Burke.

Aubree went back outside, closing the door behind her. My babies wouldn't stop crying and I was getting more frustrated. Jordyn helped me pack them up then we headed to my momma house.

_________________________________

"If it ain't one thing, its another with y'all." She said, picking up Aiden.

"Momma this the last time, I promise. I'm about done." I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"Did you hear her side before you went out of control and threw her shit out? Aubree told me all about it." Aubree talked too damn much.

"No, I wasn't thinking." I said, clenching my jaw.

"See! Yo' dumb ass never listens! Just like yo' daddy! Aaron you know what, get the hell out of my face." I got up, going into the living room. I looked up at all the pictures, we had many memories. I grabbed a nearby family portrait, staring at my family. Me, Aubree, Ashley, Alize, Alice, my momma, and my pops. His right side was missing like somebody cut the picture. I took it out the frame, unfolding the other half of the picture. It was a little boy, bro looked about my age.

"Ma who is this lil' dude in our family picture?" I pulled the picture closer. He was about Aubree skin color and looked like my dad. "Maaaa!"

"What boy damn? I just put my granny baby to sleep."

"Who is this?" I flashed her the picture and she looked like she saw a ghost. "Huh?"

"Aaron who told you to take that out!?" She snatched it away from me.

"Ma who is he?" I was getting more curious.

"He's your twin brother Andre, y'all fraternal twins." My jaw dropped.

Voteeee

Voteeee

Voteeee

Comment

Follow me!