Chapter 7

Jordyn's Pov

Aaron wanted me to meet him at the trap about a new worker. I didn't know what the hell this had to do with me, I wasn't into this type of shit. But that's my nigga.

"What we got here?" I asked as he passed me the blunt.

"Some nigga wanna be in, I wanna check him out first." Aaron said and I nodded.

Five minutes had passed and in walked K9 with some nigga. He sat in the chair next to me, looking like he was ready to do whatever.

"Speak to me." Aaron said, rolling up another blunt.

"I want in on whatever you got going on. I need some extra money for my family." He said, shit everybody did.

"So you want in?" Aaron said, going into his desk. The dude nodded, "Who told you about me?"

"My cousin K9." He said, nodding over at K9.

"See, being on my team means you willing to lose yo' life." Aaron put his gun on the table. I already knew what this nigga was on, he was wild as hell.

"Yeah, I'm down for whatever." He said, nodding his head. Aaron got up, putting the gun to dude head.

"So If I pull the trigger, right now. Yo' life ended mane, you sure you ready?" Aaron asked, he was serious too.

"Aaron bruh come on." I said, sitting up.

"Jordyn shut the fuck up, I'm just trynna see where his head at."

"I'm willing to die, but let my family know I love them." The dude said, shrugging. These motherfuckas was foreal too.

"Whats ya' name?" Aaron asked, lowering the gun.

"Rayshawn." He said, bluntly. This lil' nigga had some heart.

"New name Shawn, come on." He grabbed his car keys and we all left. Aaron showed Shawn all around town and the spots he owned. I could be doing something better than this, like laid up with my baby.

We got on the southside and saw some niggas standing on a corner. Aaron stopped the car right next to them, raising down the window.

"Fuck y'all doing on my turf?" He went under his seat. Here this nigga go.

"Ey, we don't know you! Keep driving pwussy!" The Mexican dude said, making the group of niggas laugh. That was most def the wrong move to make. Aaron aimed the gun at them and started blasting. He shot three of them, and the other two ran. One of them started shooting back, hitting the car windows. We ducked low as Aaron bust back. He skirted away, all hyped.

"Them niggas just started something!" He yelled, pulling out his phone.

"Nigga one of us could've got shot. You needa let niggas know what you finna do!" I yelled, looking back at Shawn and K9. Luckily they was good.

"Jordyn mane stop bitching, chill." He said, hopping on the highway.

"Drop me off at home bruh, I'm not with this shit." I said, pulling out my phone and texting Aubree.

"You lil pussy ass nigga." He said, laughing. I really didn't give a fuck what he was saying, I had a family to live for.

Voteeeeee

Voteeeeee

Comment

Follow me!