Chapter 4

Natalia's Pov

For you who don't know me, I'm Fantasy best friend. We spilt when I had to go over seas to live with my granny. My momma was a crack head and would always be. Shit happens.

"So can you make it?" Fantasy mom asked me. I loved this woman, she treated me as her own child.

"Yes mom, I can. I'm making my flight arrangements now." I said, buying a plane ticket to Cali from my laptop.

"Oooooh, Fantasy is gonna be so happy to see you. Don't tell anyone your coming."

"Alright." I started laughing, this lady was a trip.

I got off the phone with her and started packing. I packed a few things and told My granny where I was going.

"Oooh, I remember Luh' Fantasy." She said and I smirked. Everybody did.

My flight would be tomorrow, since Fantasy birthday was in 2 days.

°°°

I got to Cali, everything still looked the same. I missed being here though.

Fantasy mom picked me up from airport, boy she was glad to see me. She flooded me with a million questions, I answered all of them too.

She took me to the mall so I could buy something to wear to the party. I didn't know who was gonna be there but I had to look presentable.

°°°

Aubree's Pov

Jordyn and I was helping Aaron with some things for the party.

"You betta not tell her or Imma kill you." Aaron said and I rolled my eyes.

"Boy please." I sat some cups up on the tables.

"Was you still getting yo' twin here?" Jordyn asked.

"Nigga who the hell is my twin?" Aaron stopped what he was doing.

"August Alsina." I started laughing, Aaron mugged the shit outta us.

"Yeah, He flying out here tonight." He said, placing spoons and forks on the table.

"Only put a few cause its gone be plenty ass bad kids." I reminded him. He nodded and put only 5 eating accessories on each table.

"Fantasy gone fuck around and leave you if you get August down here." Jordyn said and Aaron laughed.

"Mane, she know better. Trust me."

We finally got done and headed home. Jordyn was cooking for us as I was on social media. He kept wanting me to taste things to see if it was right. Trust me, my man could cook.

"Here." He said, placing a plate in front of me. I instantly put down my phone and started eating. "Damn no grace?"

I said my grace out loud then we dug in together. He was getting spaghetti sauce all over the place.

"Jordynnnn, eat it right. The juice flying all over here." I said, wiping of my screen.

"I'm gone be eating something else right tonight." He said, smirking and wiping his face.

Mmm, that sounded real good right now.

Voteeeeee

Voteeeeee

Comment

Follow me!