Prologue

I was in my room when my Mother came for me. She had an evil grin on her face as she looked at me. She grabbed me, pulled me from my bed, and dragged me out of my room."Shawn, I have a good man for you. Oh, he'll play rough with you," Mother said gleefully as she took me downstairs. She was laughing as she pulled me behind her."No, Mother. I don't want to do this anymore," I cried.We stopped. She turned to me and slapped me. "You will do this Boy, because you are a nasty boy for loving your Daddy that way," Mother said as we walked to the basement door. We went downstairs, "that man will be your punishment," Mother said happily."I do love Daddy. He not mean to me like you are," I said.

Mother unlocks the door that leads to the room with a small four-poster bed. This room is where all of the men she procured would hurt me and she would laugh as I yelled for Daddy to save me. Mother ripped my clothes off and dragging me to the bed, throwing me on my stomach. Once I am in the middle of the bed she handcuffs my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. I heard footsteps coming into the room; I turned to see Daddy in the doorway. She didn't see him as she said, "He's ready for you, I want him to really hurt.""You want me to hurt our son?" Daddy asked."Ricky! What are you doing home? I thought that you had a meeting with the Alpha." Mother said with a shocked voice. "I lied, Annie," Daddy said as he uncuffed me."Ricky, please don't..." "Why, Annie?""HE'S IN LOVE YOU, RICKY!"

"So, you decided that beating and selling our son was the right thing to do? We could have talked this out, but you decide to do this to him." Daddy said."Daddy, I'm not in love with you. I told her I loved my loving Daddy. She said that you're her mate, and I wouldn't steal you from her," I said as Daddy given me his shirt." Ricky, he wants you, he needs to be punished for being-"

Daddy interrupted her mid sentence. "Shawn is my son, Annie. I adopted him as my own pup. For nineteen years we been together as a family; you have given me, Eric and Maggie. What would you do if they told you they were in love with Daddy? Would you do the same to them," Daddy asked.

I ran upstairs to my room, closed my door and cried. I heard Daddy and Mother yelling downstairs then I heard the front door slammed shut. "Shawn? Can I come in?" Daddy asked. "Yeah Daddy," I said. Daddy opens the door and walked into the room. "Shawn, I need for you to tell me how long your Mother has been doing this to you?"

I hesitated. "Since I was fourteen; first she would beat me, then a year later she had a man rape me as she was laughing at me. She got Eric and Maggie to hate me telling them I was noting, but a dirty slut." I cried into Daddy's bare shoulder. "Why? Was it from you telling her you're in love with me?"

"No, Daddy! I told her I liked boys, and I that I knew you weren't my real Daddy. She slapped me, and told me I couldn't steal her mate. She said that she would make it that no one will ever love me," I said.

A/N:This part was Edit by my old Editer Veldrin

 Here's the Edited part:

      I'm in my room; doing homework on my bed. I'm home alone with my mother; cause Daddy went to his Pack for a meeting and took Maggie with Him. Eric is too at the Packhouse with his friends(but Avery didn't tell me that there was a Pack meeting tonight) Then my door busted open to Mother; she had an evil grin on her face as she looked at me. "Boy! I was calling you, why didn't you come down when you were called?" Mother asked as she walked to my bed and grab my hair and pulled me from my bed, and dragged me out of my room."Shawn, I have a good man for you. Oh... he'll play rough with you," Mother said gleefully as she took me downstairs. She was laughing as she pulled me behind her."No, Mother. I don't want to do this anymore; I'm still sore from last time," I cried.We stopped; She turns and slaps me; hard enough to leave a bruise on my right cheek and a fat lip. "You will do this Boy; cause you are a nasty boy for thinking of stealing my Mate and husband away from Me," Mother said as we walked to the basement door. We went downstairs, "that man will be your punishment," Mother said happily. We stop at the door that Mother calls the playroom; Mother unlocks the door that leads to the room with a small four-poster bed and a shelf that has a lot of sex toys and the walls have whips and other things that are used to hurt me with. This room is where all of the men she procured would hurt me and rape me; as she laughs as I fight them and yelled for Daddy to save me. Mother ripped my clothes off and dragging me to the bed, throwing me on my stomach. Once I am in the middle of the bed she handcuffs my wrists and ankles to the bedposts. Mother put some toys on the table beside the bed; we heard the door the lead straight to the basement open and closed. I tremble in what this man would do to me. (If I piss myself would the man be gross-out and leave. Then Mother would beat me or the man would be turned on and play with me; as in beat and rape me to Mother's liking)The footsteps were coming closer to the room; I turned to see the man that walked into the room; He was...Daddy in the doorway. ( Now I shook not from fear but ashamed for Daddy to see me like this) 

    Mother looked at me and smile as she thought that I was scared of the man. Not turning around she said,"He's ready for you, I want him to really hurt; I want him to scream for his Daddy." Mother had that evil grin on her face until,"You want me to hurt our son, Annie?" Daddy asked. Mother's face went white as a ghost as she turned to Daddy. "Ricky! What are you doing home? I thought that you had a meeting with the Alpha," Mother said with a shocked voice. "I lied, Annie," Daddy said as he walked toward the bed; he picked up the keys from the table( the toys was on) then uncuffed me. As he finished uncuffed me he helps me sit up on the bed and took off his shirt and put in on me."Ricky, please don't..." "DON'T WHAT, ANNIE!"Daddy growled at her. "HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU, RICKY!"Mother yelled back tears in her eyes. "Go upstair Shawn," Daddy said. "The fuck is not going anywhere, He needs to be punished, Ricky," Mother said as she stops me from going to the door. Daddy pushes her out of my was and stand in front of me. "So...you decided that beating and selling our son was the right thing to do? We could have talked this out, but you decide to do this to him." Daddy said."Daddy, I'm not in love with you. I told her I loved my loving Daddy. She said that you're her mate and husband; I wouldn't steal you from her," I said. " Ricky, he's lieing; he wants you, he needs to be punished for being-" Daddy interrupted her mid-sentence "Punished for what? Being gay or for being in love with me? Shawn is my son, Annie. I adopted him as my own pup; when he was six-months-old. For nineteen years we have been together as a family; you have given me, Eric and Maggie. What would you do if they told you they were in love with their Daddy? Would you do the same to them as you are doing to Shawn," Daddy asked as he grabbed Mother and move her away from me, so I could leave the room.I ran upstairs to my room, closed my door and went to my bed crying. I heard Daddy and Mother yelling downstairs," WHAT! YOU CALLED THE POLICE ON ME; YOU MATE AND WIFE? WHY WOULD COULD YOU RICKY!" "COUSE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO SHAWN IS A CRIME ANNIE AND YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!" then I heard the front door slammed shut. The. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and stopped at my door a soft knock on the door," Shawn? Can I come in?" Daddy asked. "Yeah Daddy," I said. Daddy opens the door and walked into the room. "Shawn, I need for you to tell me how long your Mother has been doing this to you?"

    I hesitated to answer him; I avoiding looking him in the eyes so I looked at the floor. Daddy sat down on the bed and he put me on his lap," please son talk to me? I took a deep breath and said"s-since I was fourteen; when I told her and you and Eric that I was gay. She was not happy about that; she didn't want me to tell you. At first, she would beat me in that room," "How long did she begin to beat you?" "Tow weeks after I told you guys; You have to go train the newbie's Warriors for a week. She would beat me with your belt so I passed out from the pain. Then locke my in the room till you came home; she even gets Eric and Maggie to hate me. Then a year later she had Mr. Carr rape me as she watches and laughing at me," I cried on Daddy's shoulder. "Shawn, when was the last time you were...um...hurt?" Daddy couldn't say raped. "T-t-two w-w-weeks a-ago; An r-rouge man," I cried even harder. I'v  fall asleep; cause I woke up by someone knocking on the door. I went downstairs as Daddy open the door to a police officer," Yes, Fred?" "We had picked up Annie; she's now at the station," Fred said. "Good, I'll be there in the morning," Daddy said as he closed the door. 

I hope you like that new part? Please let me know by voting or comment!!!!! Thanks!!!!