Chapter 20

Shawn Pov

I was still in Av...I mean Knight arms as we went to the cells; to see my Daddy's Beast. He had stopped banging and howling the moment he saw me,"Pup! You are fine?" Av....Knight put me down and puff out his chest and Luna Kayla(A/N: I went through the Chapters and saw that this was the Luna's name) Open the cell door for me," don't be afraid of him. He won't hurt you,"Luna Kayla said. "I'm not.... I just can't think how Daddy's Beast ate my poop; went I was a baby," I said. Luna Kayla laughed," yes, that is the grossest thing; cause Beasts can't change diapers. I know that just your Daddy Alpha did it to Avery. I was too tired to get sick from that sight," Luna Kayla said. "Pup? Please come to me, I've haven't held you in a long time, Pup. I need to hold you close to me,"Daddy's Beast said. I walked into the cell and Daddy's Beast pick me up and held me tight to him. He rubs his face into my neck and inhales," Oh.....Pup, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from Mate; she doesn't want me near you again. I don't know why She knew, I won't hurt you; now I do. I want to kill the ones that hurt you, Mine Pup." Daddy's Beast said. I broke down and cry," P....L.....E.....A.......S.....E....." "Shhh.....Pup, Daddy got you. You are safe now, cry the pain away. Cause no one will ever hurt you again, Pup," Daddy said. Then I felt two more hands on my back; I know it was Alpha Daddy and Knight. " Your, Daddy is right; we'll never let you get hurt again. You are ours to love and protect, son," Alpha Daddy said. "Mate? Please don't think; you unclean or nothing, to Me or your Daddies; cause to us your our....." "KING!" All three Beasts said. They howled and soon the whole Pack was howling.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Unknown Witch Pov

As we walked to the meeting room; that the Mother Witch is waiting for us. The others Sisters Witches is outside with our Pack members I felt the Power of Shawn again; this time it was the whole Pack. I stopped and both Sarah and Richeson stopped as well," Mom?" Love?" They said with a look of worried on they faces; as I close my eyes. I floated back to Redrock Pack. I went right into the cells with the three Beasts and Luna Kayla and Shawn. They had found out that Shawn is The Beast King and they told the whole Pack that, Now they are howling for joy to have their King Back. I open my eyes," Love? Please, tell us what you saw?" "Claire had seen the Redrock Pack foud out the your son Shawn Dennis is their Beast King, Hell Beast. The are now broadcasting it to the other Beasts," Mother Witch said.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short; Plese Vote and Comment!!! Thanks of reading!