Chapter 5

(Avery Pov)

I was happy that Shawn accept me as his mate too; to him a boyfriend, cause I know that Shawn don't know a lot about werewolves or mates. If he rejected me, it would slowly kill me, or worse I would go feral and go rouge. Then Dad would have to find a replacement Alpha till Don turns 18. Goddess I loved Shawn's scent of cotton candy and cherry I inhale that lovely smell into my nose as my wolf purred to have his mate close to him; us. Shawn was shacking in my arms; not scared, but happy. "Oh, Avery I could never believe that you really want me; other then a friend," Shawn said. We pulled apart and I leaned in and kissed Shawn's lips that was sweet as his smell. Shawn moaned into my mouth, as I growled. I had to break the hot kiss, cause if I didn't I would take him here in the Diner. I could hear low growls of the Pack, cause they could smell me being aroused. "Shawn, babe we have to go now," I said. "Yeah, fine then," Shawn said sound hurt. We went to the front of the Diner and I paid for our meal and Shawn went out to my truck.

As I went out of the Diner I went to my truck, but then I saw that Shawn wasn't in the truck. "Shit!" I inhale the air to see if I could smell Shawn 's scent. I caught his scent; he was heading back to the college. I get into the truck and pull out of the parking lot and dive about a half-mile; I saw Shawn walking. Shawn stopped walked and turned to me I saw the tears in his cloudy eyes. I parked on the side of the road and I got out of the truck and got out. "Shawn. Please come inside the truck. I'm sorry, about the kiss. I was aroused and I don't want to freak you out," I said. Shawn come back to the truck, and he got in. "I thought I was bad kisser, cause you just pulled from me," Shawn said. We went back on the road and dive back to the Cheery College parking lot. I parked by Shawn's bug," how about we go out tonight? We can go see a movie and maybe dinner too," I said. "I'm sorry Avery, but I have plans with Eric; we just got back of being brothers, and he was to take me out to dinner," Shawn said. I could smell he was telling the truth and sad that we couldn't be together. I love how Shawn could be sassy and then sweet. "Ok, them we will go out tomorrow," I said. "Yeah, I would like that Avery," Shawn said.

We hugged and kissed and Shawn got out and went to his car. I watched him dive off, I mind- link to Dad," Dad, I just to Shawn we are mates. He accept me Dad, we are going out." " That, good news son. I told you Mother; she is happy to hear the news too," Dad mind-link. I had to go and tell Rick in person. I dive off to Rick's office He was at his desk on the phone," Rick?" He looks up and said goodbye to that person on the phone. "Yes, Avery what could I do for you?" Rick asked. I took a deep breath and said," Shawn is my mate, and I told him. He had accepted me as his mate and boyfriend." "Rick had no emotions on his face as he got up and walk to me. I was scared that Rick would hurt me, or kill me. Rick pulled me into a bear hug and he laugh," I know it son; that you was his mate," Rick said. I could tell he was happy," I'm glad you want me to have Shawn," I said. "You are the only person I would have given Shawn to, I knew you'll love and protect him with your life," Rick said. He was right; I would and will love and protect Shawn with my life. "Rick, do you think I could stay the night at you house, cause...." Rick cut me off " I know I you fell about your mate Avery, yes you may. Eric and Shawn is going out of dinner, so in will be Maggie and me if you want to join us?" "Yes. I would love too have dinner with you and Maggie," I said.

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait for this chapter.  Please vote and comment.