Chapter 12

Avery Pov

"Ave, I have to ask; if you know what had happened to Shawn? I want to say I'm sorry I was an ass to you; for being friends with him too," Eric said. "Yes, I do Eric; I was sick to know the some of the members would break the law and hurt a human. I want to beat them for what they did to Shawn. I'm glad that you are seeing the truth; and good to Shawn," I said. We hugged and we went back to playing the game. About 45miuntes later we were hungry so I told Eric I was going down to get us some snacks and drinks. I went down to the kitchen and two females were in there; Kaya and Maya; no their not twin's nor sisters. "Hi, Alpha. You want us to make you something to eat," Kaya said. Kaya is 5'3 with brown hair and green eyes, tanned and slim built. She was 16, and Maya is 17;at 5'8 with blond hair and green eyes, tanner then Kaya and had a swimmer built. Both of them are crushing on me," No,Kaya. But thanks for asking," I said. "Well, I could make you something to drink then," Maya said. "No, I don't want you two made me anything. I could do it myself," I said. "Alpha....um you want to go to the movies with us tonight; you could bring Eric too," Kaya said. "Yeah, then we could have dinner at the movies," Maya said. "No, I don't want to go to the movies nor does Eric want to go. We are having dinner with my mate and his family," I said. "Alpha? How could you find your mate this early," Kaya asked. "Yeah, Alpha, the only family is here is Head Warrior's Dennis family; we all know you aren't that sick faggot's mate," Maya said. I growled at them," you call my mate a sick faggot again I will rip your throats out. You understand me you two female, now please leave my house," I said. They both went pale," ye....yes Alpha," Maya whined. We are sorry Alpha," Kaya whined. They bout went out the back door.

I grab a bag of chips and a bag of cookies, two cokes and went back up to my room. "bro; Ave you took you sweet time," Eric said. "Yeah; sorry about that. Maya and Kaya were in the kitchen, they went to go out with us, I told them no; we both didn't want to go then they insulted Shawn, I have to tell the Pack about him soon. Cause the females is driving me crazy about me having a mate early," I said. "After the Beast Moon; then announce you have your mate," Eric said. "Yea; you are right Ric, I will do that, but Shawn may not like it; but as the Pack's Luna he needs to face them," I said. "Yeah, I will have your back Ave," Eric said. We ate are snacks and played some more games.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Shawn Pov

"Shawn?" I looked up to see Dr. Dean looking at me. "It's been about an hour that we talk, You been looking out the window, What's on your mind?" Dr. Dean asked. "Mother; and how she's doing in jail. I'm scared that she's going to hurt me; even in jail, to get to me somehow. In the beginning, she beat me just I'm gay and don't want to fuck Stacy. Then she was pissed that I'm in love with Daddy; cause he spends more time with me that I'm stealing him from her. I love my Daddy, cause he is a loving father; that took me as his own and never treat me differently than Eric or Maggie. She couldn't see that she was the one who was pushing Daddy away and have him take care of me," I said. "Shawn, do you hate you mother? For what she has done to you?" Dr. Dean asked. "The truth is no I don't hate her. I love her; cause she's my mother. But I do hate what she did to me; I know she never loved me as her real son. She always told me that since the day Eric were born; when Daddy wasn't around to hear her saying it," I said. I was crying again," Shawn? tell me why you never told your Father about what this; that your Mother was beating you?" Dr. Dean asked. I took a deep breath and said; cause I don't want Daddy to get mad at her. I thought that Daddy would take her side and not mine. I hate that Daddy hate's Mother now," I said.

"Shawn?" I looked at Dr.Dean she too as tears and her eyes,"Yes," I said. "The hate your Father has for your Mother is not your fault. Wolves are more protected of their pups; meaning your Mother broke their bond; not you, Shawn," Dr. Dean said. "They are mates? will they died if they aren't together?" I asked. "No, Shawn. Yes, we'll die if our mates rejected us. Only if they have something or someone to live for; that is stronger than a mating bond. I wanted to help others that were stronger my bonding to my mate; even after her death, I'll always be faithful. You and your sibling, are stronger than their mating bond. Your Father could live without his mate; but he wouldn't live without his pups," Dr. Dean said.

A/N: Hope you like this chaper. Please Vote and Commant!!!! Thanks againg.