Chapter 18

Eric Pov

"What the fuck is going on here? First Daddy is out of control, then both Alphas is too." "Eric, you need to clam down or you'll be next to go Beast," Jim said. I jump as he spoke," Fuck you scared me Jim," I said. "I'm sorry, Eric. Katie has put Max down, and she told me to come and see what's going here; in the Packhouse," Jim said. "Oh.....well, I don't know what's going here too. Mrs. Carr came here with Zech; wanted to speak to Alpha Zack and Dad. Then then Dad is in Beast form; wanting to kill her,"I said. "Then why is the Alphas in Beast form also?" Jim asked. "I don't know. Shawn was with them in the office,"I said. "I think I know what happen; Shawn is what made them three go Beast," Jim said. Then, Beta Jake and Jack come back from the cells. "Jim is right,this is Shawn's doing. I am not saying that it's his fault, but he's is the main reason that they are Beast now," Beta Jake said. "Luna Lily is with her mate and son; Shawn is too. We soon have to put then in the cells also, or they have to go wild out in the woods," Jack said. Then we all heard the howls of the two Alpha's Beasts saying that Shawn had accepted them. Then Dad's Beast howled back that he wants his pup. "Eric, go the the clinic; to move Sueann out of the Packhouse. Jim, I want you to help me and Jack to keep a eye on the three Beasts," Beta Jake said. I went to the clinic wing for the Packhouse," Eric? Why are you here?" Dr. May asked. "Beta Jake wants us to move Sueann away from here,"I said. "We, can't move her; her wounds are slowly heal. In two hours we could move her; if we do now the wounds would come open again," Dr. May said. "Dr. May, you don't understand; We have three Beast out early; our two Alpha's Beasts and the Head Warrior Beast. If they get Susanne's scent; they will came and kill her. You will be wound as well," I said. Then Zech came out of the room," Yes, please Dr. May move my Mother,"Zech said. "Fine then, but you two have to help me to keep her body still; so not to tear open her wounds," Dr. May said.

As we walked into the room that Sueann; I saw she had a lot of bruises all over her body. She had her chest wrapped in band aids; the claw marks that Dad's Beast want Sueanne's heart. "Okay, first I have to give her Hydoxride; to keep her asleep, then I have to give her Belatacept for the pain," Dr. May said as she given Sueann two shorts. "Zech, you grab her head; under her Shoulders. Eric you come and grab her under her back and I'll get her legs. Then we've the walked slowly and not to move her body to much,"Dr. May said.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Shawn Pov

I woke up in big hot; hairy arms and I felt wetness on my face. I open my eyes to see two fury Beasts looking down at me. At first I was scared, then I rallies they were Avery and Alpha Zack. I smile at ,"Um.......Avery......Alpha Daddy," I said. Alpha Zack's Beast howled and licked me,"Yes, Pup I am yours Alpha Daddy. Love you," Alpha Zack's Beast said. Then I looked at Avery's Beast; I put both my hands and Avery's Beast face and said," Avery......Um.... your Beast is beautiful, and soft to the touch." Avery's Beast purred and rub his head into my neck and inhale my scent and the others scents on me. I went still and began to cry," I'm sorry that I'm unclean for you; cause you smell them on me, please don't hate me."

"No, mate! You are beautiful and I love you. They never made you unclean to us," Avery's Beast said. I hugged Avery tight and said," I love you too Avery and my knight,"I said. Then both of the Beasts howled; then I heard Daddy's Beast howled back. "They are telling the Pack that you had accepted them; your Father's Beast is asked to bring you to him," Luna Lily said. "Oh.....I don't know you were here Luna Lily," I said as I jumped. Avery held me tighter,"No, scared Mate,"Avery's Beast said to his mom. " " I'm sorry, Alpha Beast. Please come with me. We have to bring Shawn to his Daddy now,"Luna Lily said. " Yes, We'll go to Head Warrior. But I'm Alpha Knight,"Avery's Beast said. "Yes, Mate, and I'm Alpha Daddy to pup. Luna Lily laughed," Shawn you had win the heart for the two Alphas Beasts." Avery held me tighter and rub his head in my neck,"mm, I love your sweet scent,Mate," Avery's Beast said. "Oh.... Avery that tickles," I said laughing. " No, I am not Avery, I am Alpha Knight. I am not part of Avery, Mate; we only share a mate, you Shawn." "He's right Shawn; the Beast only lives inside Avery; the Beast is no part of Avery or Earl Avery's wolf. Earl is a part of Avery; as they are one mind and body. The Beasts are not born to their's host's body; Only put in the host body to keep safe then three times a year could come out," Luna Lily said.

A/N: Please Vote and Comment!! Thanks for reading.