Chapter 1

My name is Shawn Dennis. I'm nineteen, gay, about 5'4", slim build, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and I have pale skin. When I was six-months old my Mother met Rick Dennis. They are true mates. Daddy is a werewolf. He is one of the warriors in the pack. Daddy is forty-six, 6'4", dark brown hair, golden brown eyes, tan skin and is built like a house. Daddy is big, strong, and very loving too. My mother, Annie Dennis, is forty-three, 5'6", blonde, sky blue eyes, pale skin and has a slim built. I have two half siblings. Eric is sixteen, 6'1", golden blonde hair and eyes, tan skin, and built like a linebacker, which is good because he is a football player. Maggie is ten and only 4'11", she has Mother's hair color and Daddy's eye color and skin tone. She also has a swimmer's build. Both Eric and Maggie are also werewolves like Daddy. We live in Cherry Hills about 30 miles from the pack house of the Red Rock Pack. We live in a two-story house with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.

My mom is in jail right now. Two weeks ago Daddy found out what Mother had been doing to me. "Dad, I don't believe Mom would do that to Shawn. He's just a slutty little fag. Shawn just likes it a bit rough, Dad," Eric said with disgust.

Daddy looked at Eric with disappointment. "Eric, your Mother has been hurting Shawn for five years, and lying to you about it and him," Daddy said as he threw a folder at him. "This is a list of the men that payed her to rape your brother. Some of them are Pack members, son. So, if you don't believe the proof in front of you then go upstairs, pack your shit, and go live in the pack house," Daddy growled.

Maggie just sat there without saying a word, just staring at me. Eric's face went pale as he saw a name he knew, "Fuck NO! This is not real Dad, Mr. Carr has a mate, and a son that is my age, " Eric said.

"I'm going to my room Daddy," Maggie said as she got up from the couch. I also got up and followed her up to her room. She was sitting on her bed hugging Pinky, the pink teddy bear that I had given to her for her third birthday.

"Maggie?" I said, just loud enough for her to hear me.

She looked up at me with watery eyes, "I hate her. I never hated you, Shawn. You were the one who always took care of me," Maggie said. I walked fully into her room and hugged her and Pinky. Eric and Daddy were yelling at each other downstairs. "Eric is the one who hates you, and his friends do too."

"Yeah, I know Mag, it will take him a long time to believe me." I start to cry Maggie pulls me into a tight hug.

"I will protect you big brother." That night I stayed in Maggie's room. I woke up in my bed slightly confused because I knew I had fallen asleep in Maggie's room. Smelling Daddy's veggie omelet cooking, I got up and go to the bathroom to wash my hands and brush my teeth. Once that was done I went downstairs to the kitchen to see Daddy at the stove.

"Morning son," Daddy said turning around to hug me.

"Morning, Daddy, why are you not at work?" I asked. Knowing that both Eric and Maggie are at school.

"I took some time off to spend with you, Shawn. Dr. Dean is coming by today at one, and I want to be here for you," Daddy said. He turned back to the stove and put the veggie omelet on a plate. He added strawberries to the side and gave it to me along with a glass of milk, grabs his cup of coffee, and sits down. I sat at the bar eating my breakfast as Daddy drinks his coffee. After I finish eating I clean up the mess Daddy made in the kitchen. Daddy is a good cook, but he is really messy.

"I'll be in the den. Theta Jim's mate went into labor this morning and he asked if I would help him out with his pack duties. So, Jack and Avery are coming to help me with the paperwork. They will be here soon" Daddy said exiting the kitchen.

I went upstairs to take a shower. I took off my clothes as the water warmed up. I could see most of the scars that both my mother and the men she brought in had inflicted on me. I step into the shower; as the hot water hit me I moan. It felt so good on my skin. I washed up with my vanilla shampoo and my cheery blossom body wash. I got out when the water turned cold. Drying off I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to my room to get dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Shawn! Avery and Jake are here, they are in the den with me," Daddy hollered from down stairs.

"Kay, Daddy," I holler back.

Avery Rocker is the son of Alpha Zack. He's seventeen, 6'3", has dark brown hair, forest green eyes, very tan, and is built like a Mac truck. No body knows, but I have crush on him. Jake Robbie, on the other hand, is the Beta to Red Rock Pack. He's thirty-five, 6'4", black hair, gray eyes, also tan and is built like a tank. But, I think Avery has more definition. I have never met Jim Case, the pack Theta, but I would be willing to bet that he was built a lot like the other wolves of the pack.

 I was sitting on my bed doing my homework (I don't have any classes today) when Dr. Dean walked into my room. Dr. Mary Dean is the psychiatrist that Daddy brought in to help me deal with what happened to me. She's a werewolf, too. She is twenty-nine, 5'11", blonde hair, grayish brown eyes, tan skin, and has a slim build. She a good woman, sometimes I wish my mom had been more like her.

"Hi, Shawn, how was your week?"

"It's was okay. Eric stills hate me, but Maggie told me she never hated me. She said that she loves me, and will protect me."

"That is good. We need to have a talk about your Mother's trial coming up. What you going to say on the stand?"

"I don't know what to say. I don't... I don't want to face her or them."

"Shawn, I know you don't want to, however, you have to. It is the only way put them all away for a long time."

"What about the wolves? What will happen to them?"

"They will face the Council. The Alpha is pissed to know that some of the Pack members broke our laws about hurting a human," Dr. Dean said sadly.

"Can we talk about something else? Cause I don't want to talk about this right now," I said.

"Alright, how's school going? Have you made any new friends?" Dr. Dean asked.

"It's good, but no. I haven't made any friends. They all think I'm a slut," I said.

"Do you have someone you like in school?"

"No, I do not like anyone at my school," I said blushing a little.

"So, you do like someone then. Who is he?" Dr. Dean asked with a big smile, right before we hear someone yell out from the other room.

"Hey! Your dad wants to know if you want take out for lunch," Avery yelled up.

I blush even more as I yell back, "Yes."

"So, Avery is the one you like?" Dr. Dean whispered so that only I could hear her.

I blush a shade darker. "Yeah, he is. He wouldn't even look at me like that though. First off, I'm older then him, and to top it all off now I am unclean. I know I am no longer worthy to even have a crush on him," I said sadly. "But, I can't help it."

Edited by: veldrin

(A/N: please vote and commend)