Chapter 31

Unknown Pov

                I watched Shawn and Erick talking about having offspring after Erick's graduated from High School. Knight was coming back to the cabin after hunting with some of the White Knights that is watching over their Beast King. But I could feel the power of the next White Grand Witch; Maggie the hybrid werewolf. I could tell she could feel me too,but she knows not where I am.

   "Mother? What are you doing,we couldn't reach you." "Daughter,what is wrong with you? I don't know to be reach ... your father knows that I'm not helping him this time." "But,mother the Hell Beast is on the moved and he's closed to ..." "DAUGHTER! you don't thing I don't know that, and tell you father is not to stop the Hell Beast and his Pack. He's going home to see his twin brother and his son, and we are going to let in happen; as the White Grand Witch wished it, and I agree with Her." 

    "Father would not be pleased about this. Mother are you should that he is not a danger to the humans, or the Packs." "No, his not a danger to them,but only to the parents that turned him in to the council. Soon I'll deal with them,but now left this alone. I want you to go and find the Black Queen Witch; she wants the hybrid werewolf and, she will not be her pawn or, be a black witch, like his mother." "Yes. Mother,but what about father? He would not listing to your orders." "Well ...  your father is a pain in my ass."

   My Daughter left the room and I went back to watched Shawn and his mates.  The whole  room shock from that Man's was enrage and yelling my name .  I relished my power and the  Man was now quite. "MOTHER!" My daughter run back into the room.  "I'm not in the mood to listing to that man's fits and he needs more sleep too. Now leave me, and go and find the Black Queen Witch."    

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter is short, but I'll make the next chapter longer. Hope you like this chapter. Please VOTE!!! and COMMENT!!! Thanks