Chapter 32

Shawn's Pov

     Knight had came back from hunting,and Eric and I had told him everything Mommy and King had told us. Knight was happy to hear that we could have pups; he had  to howl his excitement to the whole Pack,which Daddy Beast and Alpha Daddy howled back too. We three had made love to each other again, and I love seen Eric and Knight having sex too. I know that tomorrow night Eric would turn into Brother Beast, and we too would make love too. 

    I watched both Knight and Eric sleep in the bed; for me I couldn't sleep anymore. I went outside for a walk. I went to the Pack house to see that both; Daddy Beast and Alpha Beast was still up.

  "Shawn, why are you up still; at 3:30 in the morning?" Daddy Beast asked.

"I can't sleep, and I have to tell you something; that you would be mad to hear. I know who's my real father is, and it's Daddy's twin brother Rich Dennis." Daddy Beast was quite for a while.

"Yes I've known that from sometime now,but your daddy has not remembers him at all. His memories of his twin is gone,but for me they aren't. My twin is the Hell Beast, and I've miss him dearly. I'm not mad at you or my Alpha. He did it to protect this Pack and Him. Tell me more about my brother."   

"Well, Papa is a Alpha to a small Pack. and he has a mate Clair Dennis and she's a witch and they have two daughters; Sara and Abby. And I'm a male witch too,and Eric could get pregnant." 

Daddy Beast had howled; I could tell he was happy and he was telling the whole Pack. Alpha Daddy howled back and I could hear all the others Pack members back howl too. I was picked up my Daddy Beast and he hugged me tight.

"I'm happy to be a grandfather."Daddy Beast said.

"Me too, I'm happy that my son would have his own pups too. Well they be wolfs or witches?" Daddy Alpha asked.

I smile, "Both, and they would have new Beasts too, and they would be born like Papa too,"I said.

"They would change into Beast at will, without the Beast Moon?" 

"Yes they will," I said as Alpha Daddy pull me from Daddy Beast and hugged me too.