Chapter 19

Unkown  Witch Pov

            I close my eyes and see what Redrock Pack is doing; Then I saw Rickson turned into his Beast and attack a female who's name is Sueann. I could feel the Beast anger for that female who let her mate hurt Shawn. I see Alpha Zack and the others have a problem pulling the Head Warrior Beast off her. Then I felt the pull from the Beast to Shawn; Shawn had called to his Daddy's Beast from his sleep. " Love? what are you doing?" I open my eyes to see my Alpha/my mate and the true Father to Shawn. "I went to see what is going on at Redrock Pack," I said. "And what did you see my, Love?" I smile wide at him and said," Shawn is a powerful human to control a Beast. He had called to his Daddy's Beast, and He came out and attack a female who let her mate to rape Shawn," I said. I could feel his Beast stirring inside Him," The Beast Moon is Tomorrow night; never did I hear that a Beast could come out early." "Yes, I know that; as the Witches cast the spell to lock the Beasts up; to keep both them and humans safe; only they could come out on the Beast Moon. That was 2,000 years ago; now some Evil Witches wants to control of the Beasts; that power would be a bloodshed to both worlds. " I said. "But, Shawn has that power?" "Yes, but Shawn is has a pure soul and truly good; the Beasts is willing to follower Him their new....." I was cut off by my mate saying," Our Beast King; mine son is the Beast King, he had come back as a human male. The Beast King has hidden inside me; the Hell Beast," My Alpha said. "Yes, Richeson that is right, Shawn is the Beast King," I said. Then I felt that Power again and I close my eyes and went back to Redrock Pack; Then I saw the two Alphas Beasts came out also. Shawn called them Alpha Daddy and Knight.

    "Love, what is happen; why you are smiling like that?" I open my eyes to see Rich has a worried look in his hazel eyes he shares with Shawn," Shawn had called to the two Alphas Beasts; he name them Alpha Daddy and Knight," I said. "Alpha Zack is Alpha Daddy and Avery is Knight. My Hell Beast can't wait to hear his name from his King," Richeson said proudly. "Mom, Dad?" Rich and I both turn to see our oldest daughter Sarah at the doorway," Yes, what is it?" I asked her. "White River Coven is here; they want to speak with both of you," Sarah said. "Well, I don't want to face those Witches who didn't want your mother as a Sister Witches to them," Richeson said. "Rich, they took in our daughters as a Sisters Witches; I am honored for that. They need a Coven to be more powerful; to call on the power of their Sisters Witches bond," I said. "Yes, Love, that is true, but they don't want to bond with you and left you with no one to help you," Richeson said. "Rich, Sarah, and Abby are stronger with the Coven than with me. I was born an outcast Witch; cause of my Mother's choice. But my daughters isn't outcasts like me," I said. "If you had them, Annie wouldn't have me; she took me from you for eight months. She forced broken our mating bound. I fucked her; under her controlling spell. If they Coven had you as a Sister Witch; Annie couldn't get me," Richeson said. "Rich, please don't be that way. I know that was head for both of us; I got you back. I know our mating bond isn't as strong as it once was, but it's back. It's not the White River Coven fault; it's my Mother's fault to married a Whitch hunter;who killd one of the Sisters. My Father did love Mom and me, didn't care we'er Witches,"I said.

    "Fine, Love, I'll go and talk to them with you. I'm glad too, that our daughters have Sisters Witches," Richeson said. "Yes, Now we had to worried about how Rickson and the Pack finding out that Maggie is a soon to beWitch and Shawn is the Beast King,"I said. Yeah; cause Rickson had his memory wiped away; that he had two minutes older twin brother who was exiled from Redrock Pack," Richeson said.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter; and to know the name of Shawn's Father name is. Please Vote and Comment!!! Thanks of reading this story!!