Chapter 15

Erick Pov

"What the fuck is wrong with Dad?" I asked myself. "Daddy is mad at the female who births us. Dr. Dean told him something he didn't like what he heard," Maggie said. "Shit! you scared me Mag. I didn't sense you coming at all. What are you; like a which or something, not like a wolf at all," I said. "I'm too a wolf; just a better one than you are," Maggie said. "You two, time for dinner," Alpha Zack said. "Yes, Alpha Zack," we both said as we followed him out of the room and downstairs. We went into the dining room; where everyone was sitting at the table, but no Avery or Shawn. Dad was looking pissed off still. "Why are Shawn and Avery not here?" I asked. "Shawn is sleeping and Avery wants to be with his mate," Dad said. "Yes, now let's try to save them some food to eat; as I cooked for you all by myself and no helping me with a big dinner like this," Luna Lily said. "Hey! I've helped you, Luan Lily," Maggie said. "Yes, dear you did, I was talking to my dear mate; who always have something to do when I want help in the kitchen," Luna Lily said. For the first time, I saw Alpha Zack blush red," Um.....Lily .....I.... did....I'm sorry Love," Alpha Zack said. We all laughed at him; good thing we'ar family to him. Then Mrs. Carr and Zech walked into the dining room. "I'm sorry to interrupt your dinner, but I need to talk you, both of you Alpha and you Rick," said Mrs. Carr. Alpha Zack and Dad got up from the table," We could talk in my Office, Sueann," Alpha Zack said. " I want to go too," I said. "No! You stay and eat your dinner, Erick,"Dad said. "Zech, please stay here as well. I don't want you to hear what I have to say to our Alpha and Head Warrior," Mrs. Carr said. "But, Mother..." Zech was cut off my Luna Lily," You hear with your mother said. Now sit and eat up."

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Rick Pov

In the Alpha's Office:

"So, Sueann what you want to talk about with us?" Alpha Zack asked. "Paul and I aren't mates; as we were born mateless," Sueann said. "What!? You too have a son? Zech couldn't be born if you do not mate," Alpha Zack said confused. Paul has lied to me for years and I've kept his secrets from you and the Pack. Zech is not mine, but a human male that Paul get pregnant. This human male was fourteen years old; that Paul had raped," Sueann said. Alpha was getting angry at her he was growling loud. "What! You had hidden this from us!" "I'm sorry Alpha, I thought Paul loved me; that why he want us to be mates. All he wanted was someone to be his lair of him. I love Paul; still, I do; but I can't live in his lies anymore," Susan said as she opens her bag and pulled out six records and put them on the deck," There are with Paul and Shawn; Annie is on some of them too," Sueann. "How could?" I couldn't finish what to say. "Annie had gone on the underground were's chat room to sell Shawn on," Sueann said. All went black.

A/N: Sorry it's short. I hope you like this Chapter. Please Vote and Commend!!! Thanks.