Chapter 30

(Shawn's Pov)

I could see and hear Mommy and Eric talking. Mommy had showed my Papa's memories,but not all of them. I saw all of Papa's memories. The whole Pack had hated and feared him; as a bloodthirsty monster that could kill at any time. Papa was abused by his own parents; who wanted him to die,but Daddy was the only one who loved him. I was crying to see how Papa and I are the same.

"Shawn? That's not nice; to peek into someone's mind like that," the Beast King said. "I'm sorry King, but I couldn't help it," I said. King laughed," Well ... that's maybe, but that doesn't make it right to spy on someone else's mind," King said. "I know that's not right of me to spy on Mommy,but I wanted to know Papa." "Shawn, our father is not that monster that the Werewolf's Council;had told the Packs that the Hell Beast is danger to all werewolves and humans. Hell Beast is not to live; as the Beast could come out any time without the Beast moon, and would go on a bloodthirst rampage kill anyone in this path. They known that the Hell Beast held my soul inside him. " "why not King?" "They didn't want me to be reborn; as they wound the power and control over the Beasts and the werewolves."

"I want to see my Papa. Please, take me to see him?" King pushed me hard and I've laid in a room that had a man that liked almost alike Daddy,but his eyes were the same color as mine. "Papa!" I said and the man looked at me. "Shawn?" I ran up to him to hug him,but I ran right through him. "Shawn ... you call me Papa just now," Papa said. "Yeah I did as your are my Papa. you are Mommy's mate right?" I asked nervously. Papa smile at me, "yes, I am Claire's mate and husband. How are you here ... without her?"Papa asked.

"Oh ... I asked King to bring me here to meet you. Mommy is still talking to Eric. I'm sorry that I saw all your memories. I know it was wrong, and King had yelled at me for it. Are you mad at me?" I asked with tears coming down my face. "Oh ... no baby boy, I'm not mad at you. I wanted you to know that I'm the only one who truly knows what you were through. How you wanted to be loved by your mother and your father too,but as for mine;he went along with the beaten and hated me more than my mother. I only had my twin brother your Daddy beside me; like you have him beside you too. I know how he feels about you;as your true father; I love you with all my heart and soul. Shawn you are my life, along with your sisters too.

Just then the door open to two girls that look alike Mommy. They stop dead in their tracks," Who are you and why are you here?" the older girl asked her eyes turning purple. "Sarah, Abby meet your brother Shawn Dennis," Papa said. They both came towards me with love in their eyes as the hug me. "Wait! You can touch me? How, and why I can't touch Papa?" "Shawn, we are witches and we can connect with you with our powers with yours," Sarah said. "You mean King's power?" I asked. "No, your know powers; as you are too a witch .... a male witch, that is why mom could connect with you; she could use her powers through you; if you weren't witch she couldn't touch you nor use her power through you," Abby said.

"I-I-I'm not ... how could I be a witch... only girls are." I said. "No. Male could be a witch,but it's rare for a witch to birth a male witch. Your brother has witch blood,but he's not a witch," Sarah said. I was so upset that I didn't want to be there anymore. I closed my eyes and everythight with black. "What they said is true, Shawn you are the first male witch to be born over five hunder years. Your power are dormant and soon they will awoken too. With the help of all your sisters and your Mommy. you will have your powers along with mine," King said.

"Shawn? I turned to see Mommy stand there. "King will you leave us alone to talk for a while," Mother said. "Yes, I will. See you later Shawn." King was now gone from my mind. "Where did King go to?" I asked. "King where to talk with his brother," Mommy said.

"Shawn, my son. I scene you went to met .... Papa, as you call him. He had told me that you came to him. I know that you are so confused about all of this,but to tell you... it's a long story. To make a long story... short. King had eaten the heart of a young witch ... who hadn't come into her powers yet,but which he didn't know was that witch had put a spell on her own heart. She spoke these words as he pulled her heart out of her chest "from my heart you will see the truth,the truth will set you free."

The moment King had bite into the heart her spell was casted and it worked fast. As it broke the spell over him;by the Sorcerers, and the hold that the Demon King had over him. As King could now see all the lies he was told, and that had lead him and his Beast to make alliances with the Witches;to fight against the other Demons and once again close the gates Hell Realm. After the war; Witches pull the Beast into the werewolf's hosts and to wait for the time the gates will come open again. The time is soon to come," Mommy said. "Do I have to fight in this war too?" I asked scared of the answer. " No you won't fight in the war,but your children would. As King told you the council has lied to all the Packs about the Hell Beats over a hundred and twenty years; seventy five Hell Beats was killed before they could live." Mommy said sadly. "Papa was born and stay alive, why is that?" I asked.

"Your Papa is the seventy sixth Hell Beats to be born and to stay alive;cause the Moon Goddess had to step in and told the former Alpha Joseph Rocker; that the next Hell Beast would be born into Redrock Pack, and if he was to be killed. Then She'll would stopped the wolves from having anymore pups. The truth is the Moon Goddess is King's sister, and for that she'll had given Eric and Brother Beast the gift to carry yours and Knights children; that they would be the mixed of Witches, Werewolves, and new Beasts will be born too.The would be born like Papa,but not a Hell Beasts," Mommy said. "Did you told Eric ... is he pregnant now?" I asked.

"No, not yet. Yes I've told Eric about him being a carrier. He's happy to hear that you three would have children, and not have to adopt them," Mommy said.

A/N: Hope you like this chapter? Please, Vote!!! and Comment!!!