Chapter 26

Eric Pov

         I fucking moaned were Knight rimmed me; I felt so damn good. Then Shawn woke up and I freakout and ran out of the cabin. " Eric? Shawn wasn't mad at you. He likes what he was seeing," Ace said. "Ace is right Eric. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Brother told me long ago that we would share a mate. Avery may be Shawn's mate, but they are ours too," My Beast said. "Do you think, Shawn is mad that I ran away?" I asked them. Then I heard Kight howled in pleasure. "I don't think his mad," Ace said. I puffed out my chest from my Beast and Wolf; proud that our mate is pleasing his mate. "Pup?" I turned to see my Dad's Beast and Alpha's Beast standing behind me. I could see their chest puffed out too," My son; I'm proud of you, smelling my King on you. The Moon Goddess has given me; my King and my true son is his brother chosen mate." "Yes, I'm too proud; of my son has two wonderful mates. My King and My Head Warrior," Alpha Beast said. "I was a coward, at thirteen I find out I was mateless and I was in love with Shawn; I had  been since I was Eleven. I bullied Shawn and called him names. I wanted to tell him about my feeling for him; I loved him more than a brother, but Mom said that it was wrong to have feelings the same gender," I said crying.

Dad's Beast pick me up and hugged me tightly," Eric, you aren't a coward; you were scared and believed your Mother was right. You should've come to your Dad. He would've told you that it was right to have to feelings for Shawn; cause Moom Goddess wanted your Wolf to choose his mate. Ace had chosen Shawn," Dad's Beast said. "Shawn had feelings for me too, he told me that he doesn't understand them too. Shawn had fallen in love with me too, from Beast King. My Beast is His true Mate," I said. Dad's Beast held me," Mine two sons were born to be Mates," Dad's Beast said as he licks my cheek. "Time to hunt," Alpha Beast said. I changed into my Wolf and we three went into the fastest to eat our fill.

...................

Shawn Pov

    I couldn't believe that I had sex....wait made love without it hurting. All the other times I was tied down and on my stomach and my legs spread wide; the others men would come inside me dry, and it hurt so bad that I screamed from the burning pain. It felt like I was tearing apart; they would tell me how good it felt to be a tight hole or my ass was better than a pussy. I wish that Avery was my first time; that this was my first time having to feel the love without pain. My first was taken by Paul Carr. He was the worse than the others men; cause he like to play with toys. Paul Carr was Mother's favorite. "Please don't think about them anymore Shawn. I could see your memories and it sickens me that I wasn't there for you," Knight said in my head; as Knight was licking me clean," I'm sorry Knight," I said. Knight stop licking me and looked up into my eyes," This is your first time; You gave me your virginity Shawn. What we did was I you say made love; they had assaulted you.That wasn't loving, but force. I can't hurt you, Shawn; as you could feel my love without the pain. Soon you feel that way with Avery too; he'll never hurt you too," Knight said as he licked my whole face. I laughed as Knight tickled me with his tongue. Then we heard howls; I could tell they wouldn't our Pack howls "Knight?" "They are the White Knights Pack. They are coming to see their King," Knight said. "Oh.... Dr. Dean's Pack I said. "Yes, they are the only Werewolf Pack the was lordly to the Beast King; they were his Knights and fought beside the Beasts in the war," Knight said.

A/N: Sorry for the chapter being short. I hope you like this chapter. Please Vote and Commend!!!! Thanks!!