Chapter 22

Eric's Pov

        As I kiss, lick and nip my way up from his stomach to his neck; I just loved to hear Shawn's sweet moans. I just can't believe that some of the Members would leave claws marks on Shawn's sweet sexy body. I will kill them for that. I licked and nipped under his chin down on his Adam's apple. "Eric, please," Shawn moaned. I smile as I put my lips on his sweet lips. I slowly rub my hands down Shawn's chest, stomach; into his boxers. I wrapped my left hand around his hardness; he's bigger than I thought. "Mmm, I moan into his mouth as he jumps from my touch. "Ohhh, Eric, Please don't," "Shh, it's ok Love," I said as I rubbed up and down slowly on my reward as we kiss. I looked down into Shawn's eyes; I saw fear, love, and lust. "Don't worry, Love, I will love it," I said as I slid down his boxers.Eric, are you sure you want to.....Ohhh my God," Shawn said as I took him into my mouth. Shawn tastes soo goood,"yum," I moan. " Ohhh, God, that feel soo goood," Shawn moan.I suck and lick Shawn, as he moans so loud."E...ric....ohhh....God....hmm.....sooo......goood.....Ohhh....E...Ric, I'm coming," cried out five minutes later, Shawn exploded the sweetest juice I ever drink. Shawn slid out of my mouth with a pop. Shawn was still shocked from the afterglow; breathing hard. I knew that this was the first time Shawn had an orgasm. I went up beside Shawn and pulled him into a kiss; to share his own taste. After a half of hour making out, Shawn fell asleep. I lay down and pulled Shawn close to me, and close my eyes; I too went to sleep.

Shawn's Pov

       I woke up into someone's arms. I panic I screamed as I try to push the arms off of me. "Shawn! Stop it; it's me, baby." I looked up and saw Eric. "Oh... Eric, I thought you were....." "No! I'm not one of them, Shawn," Eric said as he pulled me up into a hug. "I'm sorry Eric," I cried. "Shh.... baby you don't need to say you are sorry...Not what you had been through Shawn. You are safe and loved here; with me," Eric said as he kisses my whole face. I put my hands down his bare chest. I looked down at us and saw that I was naked; Eric had his boxers on. Then it came hit me all at once; we was kissing and Eric had given me my first blowjob," Oh God," I said and blush red as I buried my face into his neck," Oh God that was all real," I said as my face still buried into Eric's neck. Eric laughs," Shawn you don't need to be embarrassed; what we did." "No, it's not that, I am naked; you are not," Isaid still my face in his neck.

   Eric then pushes me away from him; he got off the bed and pull down his boxers, and his hardness smack his stomach; as it was free. My eyes went wide as I saw how big he is; five inches bigger than me and so thick," fuck me! You are soo.....big," I said. Eric laughed," Oh...baby you will be the one fucking me. You are bigger than I thought you would be as well," Eric said as he gets back into the bed and kisses me hard. I melt into his mouth and his touch. Eric pulled us down onto the bed; me on top of him. Eric's body becomes hot as mine was too. "Oh, please Shawn....I need you inside me. Now!" I sat up on is chest and looked down into his dark eyes," Umm....we need some lube and condoms," I said. "No! We don't Shawn," Eric said as he sat up. He pulled me down with his left hand and the right hand on my dick and put it to his; wet hole. My eyes widen. "See, baby. We don't need lube...condoms are out of the question too," Eric said. "Ohh, God, you are soo wet and your heat is burning me," I said, "Please, Shawn enter me now!" Eric said as he spread his legs more; now I was in between them. I took a deep breath and slowly thrust my hips into Eric's pink wet hole. "FUCK! SHAWN; NOT SLOW!" Eric said as he lifts his hips up to meet mine; then pushes me and me all the way inside him all at once. We both moan as I enter him. "Ohh....God Eric; are you ok I don't hurt you don't. God, you're much hotter inside; God you soo tight Ric... You're sure you not in pain?" Erick pulled my face to him and kiss my lips,"no, I'm not in pain Shawn, Now please move; together as one." I kissed Eric as I slowly thrust out; almost out of him; Eric thrusts his hips to meet mine again. We were in in perfect harmony. With each jab rubbing over his prostate in a way that had him panting for breath.

" Ohh.... Shawn.....yesss, sooo......goood," Eric moan. " You... too... feel... sooo... goood.... around... me,"I moan. Then I hit is prostate on more time." FUCK..... SHAWN," Eric cried out as he came hard all over us both. Then I thrust one more time; I to cum as I cried out," ERICK." I fell into Eric's arms; both breathing hard. Eric kissed the side of my head," I love you, big brother." "I love you too," I said. Then sleep took over me.

A/N: Hope you enjoy this chaper. Please Vote and Commend!!!! Thanks!