Chapter 28

Shawn Pov

"You should go and take a bath; before we go and meet your White Knights," Knight said. "You are right, I'm all sticky," I said as I got up from the bed. As my foot touch the floor; I went down on my knees," Sorry Mate," Knight said. He then went into the bathroom; I could hear water running. Then Knight picks me up and carried me to the bathroom; he put me on the toilet. I see the tub was being filled with hot water," are you ready to go into the bath?" Knight asked. "Yes, will you join me? The tub is big enough for two," I said. "No, I don't take baths or showers; we beasts don't water. I'm sorry Shawn. please don't be mad me," Knight said. "I'm not mad, Knight okay," I said. Knight put me into the tub as he sits me down the hot water felt so good that I moan as my whole was in the water," the water too hot?" Knight asked with a worry looked in his eyes. "No, it feels good, thanks," I said.

I relax and close my eyes < "Shawn are you okay to meet; the White Knights Pack?"> Eric asked in our mating-link sounded little worry in his voice. ">Umm....I don't know if they would like me; I'm not a werewolf>," I said as worried as Him. "<Shawn? They are here to meet you; they don't care if you are Human not a Werewolf. You have the spirit of the Beast King; their King and ours. Shawn, please don't be afraid to meet them; they would love you.<" Eric said. "He is right Shawn. You are their King; they have waited for a long time to see you again," Knight said. "<Knight has agreed with you. I'll be at the clearing soon.<" ">Um....Shawn about earlier I've wanted to say that I'm sorry I ran out like that.<" ">Eric, you don't have to apologize to me but to Knight." "Okay, I will apologize to Knight later>," Eric said as he closed the mating-link. Knight had a smile on his face," you were listing to our conversation?," I asked. "Yes, I was; as the mating-link is open to me too," Knight said. "Eric doesn't know about that? Don't he, Knight?" I asked. "No, Eric doesn't know that when he or you open the mating-link it's open to me too; as I'm your mate and his and I'm too the Alpha. I could hear all conversations from the Pack Members," Knight said.

I was done with the bath and Knight help my dress too, then we went out of the cabin fast; in 3miuntes we as at the clearing I hear a tall man asked,"How, could they come out, earlier than the Beast's Moon is Tomorrow?" "That's cause of me," I said. Eric turned around to see Knight put me down on the ground. I walk to Eric and the two men. "I'm Shawn Dennis, and I am the Beast King. This Alpha Beast is my mate Knight, and Eric Dennis is my mate too," I said as I got closer to them. All the Werewolves had rolled onto the backs and the two men showed their necks to me. < "They are showing you their respects to you, Shawn,"> Eric said in the mating-link. The tall man said," I know you're the King Beast, Shawn. I'm Alpha Blake Green, and This is my mate, Jeff Green, "Alpha Blake said. "Oh... you are Dr. Dean's best friend. She told me about you three...Umm about Joann Summers too. I wish that Dr. Dean could have her mate too," I said sadly. Alpha Blake smiled at me," I see your one of Mary's patients. Well, King Shawn, you are in good hands; Mary will help you through your darkness," Alpha Blake said. "Thank, you Alpha Blake," I said as I blushing. More of the Pack had come into the clearing; lead by Luna Rocker. She went and stood by her mate Alpha Daddy.

"Hello, I'm Luna Kayla. I like to welcome you to Redrock Pack," Luna Kayla said. " Thank you. Luna Kayla. I'm Alpha Blake Green, and this is my mate Jeff Green," Alpha Blake said. Then the White Knights Warriors at changes back into human form and I has hidden my face into Knight's chest; cause they all are naked. I could hear laughing in front of us. Then Daddy Beast come up to me,"I'm proud of you, my pup. Daddy Beast said. Alpha Beast put his big hand on my shoulder and looked down at me; I could tell he was too proud of me. I felt warm inside me; I was loved by all and they don't hate me. Then I saw a girl pulled Eric away from us. They were talking and I could see that Eric doesn't want to be near that girl. I could hear what they were saying but the way Knight is reacting he could hear their conversation. Eric turned and was about to walk away from the girl when she yelled out"I PREGNANT WITH YOUR PUP, ERIC DENNIS!" Both of us went pale, Eric is a Father to a baby. Will he leave me for Her, was all he said to me was all lies. I had tears in my eyes.

Knight looked down at me; then he was in front of that girl and said to her," You are a lieing slut. My mate is not your pups, father. You are three weeks pregnant; Eric hadn't been with you in two months; he slept with you once," Knight said. " But....that's not true, Eric is the father to my pups....What!? I'm pregnant with twins?" the girl asked now she's the one is pale. "My son is right. I could smell four males on you, one of them get you pregnant," Alpha Daddy said. "No....It couldn't be, Eric's is my mate and the father to my pup...pups; not Shawn or Avery's mate," the girl said as she came at me. I panic and called out," MOMMY HELP ME!" "Mommy's here my boy," Mommy said in my head then a felt warm arms around me. "I've slow down time Shawn, I see what had happened. Let me control your body, don't worry sweetie I'm going to pour my power into you," Mommy said. "Okay, Mommy, You can come in my body now," I said. Then I felt her warm loving powers go through me and reach out to everyone Then Mommy said,"Don't you dare touch mine son. He's your Beast King! You will respect Him and show him you will obey His word; as he is the law to your world." Then Mommy went into that girl's mind I could see that her name is Lynn Xander; she's in love with Eric and wants him to be her mate. She wants to hurt Me; cause I took Eric from her. "Listen to my Lynn Xander; you will go and find the real father to your pups. You will never go near Eric or Me again," I said in her mind. I looked at Eric and saw fear and confusion in his eyes; cause Mommy was minded wiping the others minds from what they had seen and heard.">She's my Mommy Eric. I wanted you to remember; the others won't. I will tell you later,"< I said in our mating-link. Then I hear Eric said,"what the fuck I get myself into?" I close the mating-link. "Shawn, Eric's Beast is talking to him; Eric's Beast is not like that others. He remembers the past and is a wake in Eric. He told Eric that I am his daughter's bloodline," Mommy said. Then I passed out from exhausted.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter. Please Vote and Commend!!!! Thanks!!!