Chapter 21

Shawn Pov

           The howls; are coming from the whole Pack, about me being a Beast King. I don't understand why I would be a Beast King; I'm just human and not a Werewolf as my Daddy and the rest of my family. I got free from Daddy's Beast and run from them. "SHAWN! COME BACK!" Luna Kayla yelled. I don't stop running my name was called every time I passed someone. They told me to stop; I can't deal with this. I don't know how to.....deal with this. "Shawn? What the fuck are you running from?" Eric said as he tackled me to the ground. "I-I-I-I can't.......I am not a Beast King. Please.....let me go, Eric. I can't deal with this shit.....about a Beast King and being a mate to a Werewolf. I'm just human; a nobody," I cried. Eric flipped me over and got atop of me and looked down at me with.....sad eyes. "Shawn, you are mine big brother; not a nobody, you are more than just a human; you're are a Mate to someone who will give his life for you. I will give my life for you, Shawn. I love you more than anything in this world; not cause you are the Beast King; nor my brother, but just you are pure good and I could feel your love for me; even when I was mean to you and hated you for Her. I should never listening to Her; about you being sick and that you are not right in the head. I don't see the hate in her eyes and in her heart for You, that she had broken our bond," Eric said. "What are you talking about Eric?" Eric took a deep breath and tears fell from his eyes. "I've been in love with you; for a long time Shawn. I thought those feelings were cause you had raised me more than Her, but as I got older and the feelings got stronger. Then when you told us you're gay; my heart beat so fast. I asked Mom what gay meant; she told me that you're sick to like the same sex. that it's wrong and not right. I make myself believed that you passed that sickness to me; like hell I was gay, and wrong to love you in that way. So I blamed you for those feelings and started to bully you and hating you. I've slept with females to stop wanting you," Eric said. I was shocked to hear that my brother was.....in love with me. As I looked up into those eyes and saw the love he was hiding from me I reach up and put my hands on his face and pulled him down and kiss him on the lips. "Do you....still want me?" I whispered. "Ohh.....yes I do Shawn, more than ever," Eric said. "Then you could have me....if you want to?" "Now.....but, what about Avery and his Beast would kill me," Eric said worry in his eyes.

    "No? Me,would not kill you. Mate wants his brother, so Mate can have his brother." We both jumped and looked to see Knight stood by us," Why!? Would you let us?" I asked. " I feel your love for Him, Mate. I know that I will share you with Him and only Him. You need your brother to heal your pain; both pain; to make the bond stronger. Eric's feelings not his own; also his wolf and Beast wants you to Shawn," Knight said. "You would share me?" "Shawn? Knight is telling you that you not just his; your mine as well. The true is that I am born mateless. I have no mate; Ace my wolf told me that you are our chosen mate. Please, Shawn, I need you; I've fought to not have you for a long time. Now that you want me too," Eric said. I could feel that Eric is right, that Knight feels that too, and wants me to be happy and loved. "Not here, I don't want to make love outside," I said. Knight picks both of us up and ran fast; we stopped in front of a cabin. "Go, make love in the cabin, I'll tell the Pack, Mate is safe. I'll come back soon," Knight said as he put us down, then he ran off again.

      Eric took my hand and pulled me into the cabin with him. Eric closed the door behind him and then kissed me hard. I felt like my whole body is on fire," Mmm," I moan in Eric's mouth. Eric picked me up and walked us to the bed; He put me down and get on top of me. I felt Eric's hands go under my shirt; I knew that he'll feel my scars on my stomach. I push him off of me," I think I can't do this Eric. I'm sorry." I got up from the bed; Eric grabbed me," Shawn? You don't have to hide them from me; I saw them already. you had a nightmare; you screamed in your sleep and woke me up, then you get up and took a shower; you don't know I was up, cause you came out of the bathroom with the towel on. I know that deeper scars are on your back," Eric said. "When?" "Two days before we made up. I don't think about them at the time," Eric said as he pulled me down;I let Eric pulled me into his lap. " You're sure about making love to me Eric?" I asked as I looked into his eyes. "Yes, Shawn I do, but I'll give you what was taken from you, Shawn. I want you to make love to me; I want you inside me, Shawn," Eric said. I laughed," you....what me to enter you, but why would you let me do that to you?" I asked just I don't believe Him; not one bit. "I want to give you my virginity Shawn." "Why, would you do that; for me. You're a dominant guy, you should be the topper. Eric smiled and pulled me into another heated kissed.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Eric Pov

Before going to the cabin:

         As we put Sueann down onto the bed in the safe room. We heard the three Beasts howling for joy and telling us the Shawn's the Beast King. It was answered by the whole Pack howling in return. "Eric? it's time to come clean with Shawn." my Beast said. "What the fuck?" "Eric, we don't have time to play games here. I'm not just your Beast; Head Warrior. I am the Beast King's true mate. Long ago; before we were put into Werewolves human's hosts. He told me that one day we'll be together again. The moment I saw Shawn through your eyes; holding us I knew then that Shawn has our Beast King's spirit. Now you have to tell him the truth; about you are in love with him, please I want to be with my mate again,"My Beast said. " He's right Eric; I had to watch you flirting with those females; feeling them as you sleep with them," Ace my Wolf said. "I Can't do that," I said to them. "Yes, you can Eric. Shawn is ours as well Avery and Earl and Knight. He belongs to us too,"My Beast said. "I want to feel Shawn holding us and have him inside us," Ace said. I went and ran to caught up with Shawn. I could hear the members telling Shawn to come back, but Shawn just kelp on running.

Now at the cabin:

      I pulled Shawn from our kiss," Shawn being dominant male don't mean to be dominant in the bedroom. I've known a couple of dominant males in this Pack bottom for their mates; as it's equal love. I want you to be my equal; as mates Shawn, and not to dominate you," I said. Shawn had tears in his eyes," you want me to have; cause you love me, to bottom for me. I love you Eric, I will never hut you like I was. My first time should've been with the one I loved,"Shawn said. "Shawn, this is your first time; with someone who love you. I want you to feel what it is to be loved with not pain and fear," I said. Shawn took off his shrit  and then went back kissing me. I smile as we kiss I lay down and put Shawn atop of me. I moan  to feel Shawn's weight on me. I felt  Shawn's hands went under my shirt; slowly pulling up it. We broke us kiss as he pulled my shrit off. "Ohh...god you are so  gorgeous Eric," Shawn said as he rubbed his hands all over my body. "Ohh.... Shawn your the one who's gorgeous. Now please take out pants off, I want to see you all," I said. Shawn got off of me and took his pants off then mine; leaven our boxers on. I sat up and kissed Shawn pale skin.  "Ohh.....Eric.....mmm.....that feels good," Shawn  moan as I lick and nip and his skin. I pick him up and put him back onto the bed. I once again  on top of Shawn.

A/N: Ok I said no incest; meant for Daddy and not for his brother.I hop you like this short chapter. The next chapter would be the love sence. Vote, Comment!!! Thanks!!!!!