Chapter 13

Shawn Pov

   "Shawn, my I ask how your mother heal you? Cause your Father couldn't smell your wounds," Dr. Dean asked. "Yes, well... she use the healing cream; that werewolf's make. I don't know where she got it," I said. " We should be getting you back; dinner time is about an half-hour," Dr. Dean said. We walked outside to her car; we got in and she drive us the 5miuntes to the Pack House.  As we pulled up to the house I saw that Daddy and Avery outside, they are talking to each other. "They not talking about you Shawn. They are talking about the Pack, but they are outside to wait for you," Dr. Dean said."Oh.... How you know what I was thinking?" I asked. Dr. Dean laugh," You was talking out loud," Are they talking about me?" That is what you said Shawn. I can't read your mind nor talk to you in your mind as well," Dr. Dean said. "Oh...yeah, Daddy said that sometimes I think out loud," I said. "Yeah me too, Sometimes my co-workers tell me that too," Dr. Dean said. We laughing and Daddy and Avery were now looking at us funny. "I'll see you in a couple days, Shawn," Dr. Dean. "Okay, Dr. Dean," I said as I opened the door and got out of the car. Avery comes and gives me a bear hug. "I miss you mate," Avery said. "I was gone for a two hours Avery, not for two days," I said. "It was too long away from my mate," Avery said and hung me tighter. Then Avery picks me up and took me into the house, leave Daddy and Dr. Dean along outside.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Rick Pov

   "Mary, did he talk more to you, at your house?"I asked. "Yes, Shawn did, share more about what Annie did to him. Annie wanted Shawn to go out with a human female. When Shawn told her that he was gay she was fine in the began. That is what Shawn thought; that when he told you and Erick he was gay too," Mary said. "Then why did Annie do that to Shawn if she were fine with him being gay?" "Her friend talked Annie; into punishing Shawn for being gay; cause he wouldn't have sex with her daughter. Annie starting beating Shawn the first time when you was here for a week. She drag Shawn to the room in the basement, he lock him in that room; she wouldn't feed him or letting him use the bathroom. Annie had used our healing cream on Shawn's worse wounds," Mary said. I was getting pissed off what I'm hearing. Annie was hurting Shawn cause he wouldn't fuck some human female. I let out a low growled," I know Rick, She wasn't a mother to Shawn. Shawn told me that Annie would tell Shawn that she never loved him, and he wasn't her real son," Mary said.  I lost control and I change into my wolf and howl; all to hear I was angry and not to come near me. I need to run, hunt and kill something( Annie) I run deep into the woods.

A/N: I sorry for a long update and make this chapter short. please vote and comment!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!! I will update after new years.