Chapter 27

Eric Pov

I heard the Howls of the White Knights Pack; announcing they came to meet their King. The two Beasts had Howled back to them. I know that Shawn would hear the howls; he wouldn't know who's the howls came were from. I opened our mating-link ">Shawn, are you okay; with meeting the White Knights Pack?<" ">Umm.....I don't know if they would like me; I'm not a Werewolf.<" Shawn said sounding worried. ">Shawn? They are here for you; the couldn't care last of what you are. You have the spirit of the Beast King; their King and ours. Shawn, please don't be afraid to meet them; they would love you.<" ">Knight has agreed with you. I'll be at the clearing soon.<" ">Um....Shawn about earlier I've wanted to say that I'm sorry I ran out like that.<" ">Eric, you don't have to apologize to me but to Knight." "Okay, I will apologize to Knight later>," I said as I closed the Mating-link. "Son, we have to go and meet our guests at the clearing," Dad's Beast said. I ran with the two Beasts I couldn't run as fast as them in my wolf form. It took me about 15minutes to get to the clearing; it took the Beasts only 2 minutes. I get to the clearing I saw 10 pure white wolves; four females and six males they all are Warrior's Werewolves; they were three feet taller than normal werewolves; as they are six feet. Then there were two Alphas males standing in human form. One is taller than the other; He's 6'3 with white blond hair and light blue eyes and tanned and built like a tank with those big muscles. The other male is 6'1 with strawberry blonde hair and forest green eyes, and tanned with lean built. I changed by into my human form and walked up to the two Alphas," Hello, I'm Eric Dennis," I said as I held out my hand. The taller male took my hand and said," I'm Alpha Blake Green, and this is my mate Jeff Green," Alpha Blake said as he shook my hand; than Jeff did too. "Alpha Blake, Alpha Jeff I would you to meet our Alpha Daddy Beast and Daddy Beast; named by the Beast King," I said. As the two Beast puffed out their chest. "How, could they come out, earlier than the Beast's Moon is Tomorrow," Alpha Blake asked."That's cause of me." I turned around and see; Knight put down Shawn. "I'm Shawn Dennis, and I am the Beast King. This Alpha Beast is my mate Knight, and Eric Dennis is my mate too," Shawn said as he walked to us. All the Warrior's Werewolves had rolled onto the backs and Alphas Blake and Jeff Green showed their necks to Shawn; All signs of respect. "I know you're the King Beast, Shawn. I'm Alpha Blake Green, and This is my mate, Jeff Green, "Alpha Blake said. "Oh... you are Dr. Dean's best friend. She told me about you three...Umm about Joann Summers too. I wish that Dr. Dean could have her mate too," Shawn said. Alpha Blake smiled at Shawn," I see your one of Mary's patients. Well, King Shawn, you are in good hands; Mary will help you through your darkness," Alpha Blake said. "Thank, you Alpha Blake," Shawn said blushing. More of the Pack had came into the clearing; lead by Luna Rocker. She went and standed by her mate Alpha Daddy.

"Hello, I'm Luna Kayla. I like to welcome you to Redrock Pack," Luna Kayla said. " Thank you. Luna Kayla. I'm Alpha Blake Green, and this is my mate Jeff Green," Alpha Blake said. Then the White Knights Warriors at changes back into human form and Shawn has hidden his face into Knight's chest. Then I smell the scent that I didn't like; Lynn Xander the female I've slept with two months ago. I had regret touching her; now that I have Shawn. She's two years older than me; at eighteen and I'm sixteen. Lynn Xander is 5'6 with long reddish brown hair and gray eyes, tanned and has a slim built. She touched my arm and pulled me from Shawn. "Eric I need to talk to you," Lynn said. "What about, Lynn I have no time for you," I said. "Eric, you couldn't be your brothers mate; cause future Avery is. Plus I know you not gay. I mean that you rocked my world, and a gay male wouldn't get it up for a female," Lynn said. "Soo...what about Avery? Cause he had slept with females; you telling me that Avery is gay and I'm not. Well, bitch you are wrong. I had used you; for me to get it up for you, I imagine Shawn. I'm in love with him. You were not that good to talk about, Lynn," I said. as I walked away from her she yelled out. "I PREGNANT WITH YOUR PUP, ERIC DENNIS!" I went pale and so did Shawn. Then Knight was in front of Lynn and said to her," You are a lieing slut. My mate is not your pups, father. You are three weeks pregnant; Eric hadn't been with you in two months ago with he slept with you once," Knight said. " But....that's not true, Eric is the father to my pups....What!? I'm pregnant with twins?" Lynn asked now she's the one is pale. "My son is right. I could smell four males on you, one of them get you pregnant," Alpha Daddy said. "No....It couldn't be, Eric's is my mate and the father to my pup...pups; not Shawn or Avery's mate," Lynn said as she went after Shawn. Then I felt a power I never felt before and that power was coming from Shawn, but it wasn't Shawn. Shawn's eyes turned bright purple; the eyes of a witch. "Don't you dare touch mine son. He's your Beast King! You will respect Him and show him you will obey His word; as he is the law to your world," The witch said through Shawn. I could feel the love in her words; a witch words are powerful as their magic. Lynn had fallen to her keens and whine as she shows her neck to Shawn. I could feel a power go over everyone but me," >She's my Mommy Eric. I wanted you to remember; the others won't. I will tell you later,"< Shawn said in are mating-link. I looked at everyone and saw they all had a blank look in their eyes.They all had their minds erased. All I could think is what the fuck I get myself into? "She's my daughter's bloodline, Eric," My Beast said.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter? Please Vote and Comment!!!! Thanks!