Chapter 17

Shawn's Pov

Howling and banging is all you could hear throughout the house; they were from Daddy's Beast. "What happen to Daddy, why is Daddy in the cells?" I asked. "Shawn, your Father lost control; his Beast came out; he attacked Sueann Carr. We had to pulled him off of her; so he couldn't kill her. He was put in the cell to keep him and the Pack safe," Alpha Zack said. "What did she do to make Daddy lost control?" I asked.

Flash Back: a half hour ago

I woke up with a crushing sound and Daddy yelling," WHAT THE FUCK! IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH! TO LET HIM HURT MINE PUP! I AM GOING TO RIP YOU PART!" "Avery!" I cried out "Shh....am here sweetie," Avery said as he held me tight. For the first time in my life, I was scared of Daddy. "No, don't you be afraid of you Father; he'll never hurt you, Shawn," Avery said. "How could I not be scared of Daddy; he wants to rip someone apart," I said. "FUCK! RICK'S OUT OF CONTROL! HIS BEAST IS COMING OUT!"I heard Jake yelled. "PULL HIM OFF OF HER! TAKE HIM TO THE CELLS! DON'T LET HIM GET LOSE!" Alpha Zack yelled. NO! I WANT HER BLOOD! SHE LET MINE PUP GET HURT! I WANT HER DIED!" Me eyes widen as I heard Daddy's deep voice. "GET HIM OUT! PUT HIM IN THE CELLS NOW JAKE, JACK," Alpha Zack yelled. Then I heard more crushing and growling; as I shock in Avery arms. "Why, did Daddy sounds different; he voice was deeper than before?" "That was your Father's Beast,"Avery said. Now I wanted to know who the woman that Daddy wants to kill.

Flash Back End:

"Shawn, Sweetie why don't you go and eat, you haven't eaten in while," Luna Lily said. "No, I want to know why Daddy went out of control; Cause of Mrs. Carr. Why I shouldn't be scared of Him. Please, someone, tell me what the fuck is going on here!"I said. "Shawn, please sweetie calm down, you need to eat," Luna Lily said again. "No, I don't want to eat. I WANT IS MY DADDY!" "Shawn...." "Don't touch me," I said as I push Avery away from me. "Did Mrs. Carr bring the recorders; Is that why Daddy lost control?" "How you know about them; Shawn what haven't to told us about them?" Alpha Zack asked. "Cause Mother loves to watch me be beaten as I was being raped. The men had to pay more for them; there in that room or at their place," I said. "So..... you are saying that Sueann knows about that too?" Alpha asked in a calm voice. "Yes, she did, Mrs. Carr sometimes there; were Mr. Carr took me to his play room in the house. Zech was never home, so he never knew," I said. Alpha Zack's eyes turned red and so did Avery's. I back up from them howls and grows was all the came out of their mouths. "Oh.....dear They are going not of control," Luna Lily said. Then I heard a sicking sounds of bones cracking. Alpha Zack and Avery were changing into Beast. I screamed and everything went black.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Avery's Pov: inside the Beast

Everything went black; as The Alpha Beast took over me.Then I heard Shawn scream; then he passed out. My Beast grabbed him before he hit the floor. My Alpha Beast looked down at our mate in his arms. I knew that He don't want to mate with Shawn, but to protect him. Dad's Beast walked up to us and he looked down at Shawn. My Beast watched my Dad's Beast, as he bent down and licked Shawn face and said,"Mine pup, MINE SON,"Dad's Alpha Beast said proudly as he puffed out his chested. My Alpha Beast growled deep in his throat; as he was pleased the his Alpha had accepted Shawn as His pup. "Mate, is beautiful," My Beast said as he too licked Shawn's face; then both Alpha's Beasts were rubbing all over Shawn's body. They were putting their scent on him. Shawn open is eyes and saw the two Beasts; first then were fear in his eyes, then they became soft. "Um.......Avery......Alpha Daddy," Shawn said. Dad's Beast howled and licked Shawn,"Yes, Pup I am yours Alpha Daddy. Love you,"Dad's Beast said. Then Shawn looked at me/us and put both hands on my Beast face and said," Avery......Um.... your Beast is beautiful, and soft to the touch." My Beast purred and rub his head into Shawn's neck and inhale his sweet scent and the others scents on him. Shawn went still and began to cry," I'm sorry that I'm unclean for you; cause you smell them on me, please don't hate me."

"No, mate! You are beautiful and I love you. They never made you unclean to us," My Beast said. Shawn hugged us tight and said," I love you too Avery and my knight," Shawn said. My Beast howled followed by Dad's Beast, telling the Pack that Shawn had accepted both of them. Then Shawn's Father's Beast howled back, asking us to bring his pup to him.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter? Please Vote and Commend!! Thanks for reading.