Chapter 25

Knight's Pov

I puffed out my chest as I smell the sex in the air; my sweet mate was had topped a dormant male. A Head Warrior would never submit to anyone, but Shawn was our King; only the Beast King we will submit too. I would give my ass to mine King too; even if he wasn't my mate. I went into the cabin and saw my mate with his brother naked in bed holding each other; I would kill him if he wasn't the Beast King's mate. I will love Eric Dennis as my mate too, but I will not have him if Shawn wish me not to. Eric opens his eyes and looked at me. I see no fear in his eyes; only love. "Knight?" Umm......what you want?" Eric asked. I could see cum down his legs. "Go to the Pack House; Alpha Daddy and Your Farter's Beast wants to go hunting with you. I just come from hunting I said. "Okay Knight," Eric said as he got up off the bed and more cum slid down his legs. "Eric? I want to lick you clean. Could I lick you ass and legs; to taste Mate's cum?" OH...yes you can Knight," Eric said. I went to my keens and lick his legs first. Mate cum taste sooo.......good that I growled. I opened Eric's ass cheeks wide and slid my tongue inside him. Eric moans as thrust my tongue in and out of him. "Umm..... what is going on; without me?" I pulled out my tongue to see Shawn sitting on the bed watching us with a smile on his face. Eric ran out the door before he changed into his wolf. "I was cleaning up Eric," I said. I then saw Shawn dick; it was 7" long and was thick as a can. I puffed out my chest to see that my mate is big and had pleasure, Eric. "Knight?" "I want you Mate," I said. I saw fear in Shawn's eyes. "Oh.....Umm, I don't know about that. Eric is 12" in human form and I knew that you are bigger than that in Beast form; I don't want to hurt anymore or be torn apart," Shawn said. "Shawn, I won't hurt you nor will I tear you apart. Yes, I'm bigger than 12"; I'm 15.4" long and thick in this form. Avery is 13.5" in human form. But It will not hurt you, Shawn. You know how Eric was wet for you?" "Yes, he said that we don't need any lube." " That is right; I'll be wet for you too; It will never hurt or tear you apart. I will go in pain-free," I said.

The fear in Shawn's eyes went away as he crawled to me. "Okay, Knight. I love you and want to make love with you too, but if it hurts I want you to stop," Shawn said as he kisses my snout. I layed us down and I took him into my mouth. His cock went down my throat. "Oh....god you are better than Eric, Shawn said as he threw his head back and scream my name. " OH.....KNIGHT!" After 10munites that sweet taste I love came into my mouth. I crawled between Shawn's spread legs I lift up his hips and I slowly slid inside him. I could feel the scar tissues inside him; bastards pulled out of him as they grown bigger inside him. I will hunt them down and kill them for what they did to my MATE and mine KING! "Oh....God! you were right; It doesn't hurt. Oh...God, you feel sooo......gooood inside meee," Shawn moaned. Shawn moved with me as we became ONE. Shawn moans loud and thrust harder into me. I throw up my head back and howl out as I could feel myself becoming bigger; as I went in deeper. I hit the sweet spot; that made Shawn go crazy, "OHHH...GODDDD.....MMM....SOOOO......GOOOOOOD! I-I-I-I........COMEEEEEEE! KNIGHT!" With that Shawn came all over us both. I scream out "SHAWN!" as I too came inside Him.

A/N: Sorry it's short. Hope you like this chapter? Please VOTE and COMMEND!!!!!! Thanks!!!