What are you doing here?!

I am Leslie I just turned 17 about a few weeks ago and I have always been alone without parents type of alone. Both my parents died when I was really young. But I wasn't alone I had my Sehun. Yes I said "had"  he isn't in my life anymore. He is famous now and I am now truly alone. His parents don't like me they say I am a trouble maker. Sehun promised he would come back for me soon but it's been almost two years now. He hasn't came back yet. It's getting harder and harder to believe that he still remembers me. Or how we used to act. I miss him. A lot.

I heard my alarm go off and it was ear bleeding loud. I hated it. I woke up and did my routine. I got my clothes and went straight to the bathroom. I got undressed and stared at myself. I can't blame him for forgetting me. I would try to forget too.

I stepped into the hot shower. The water wrapped around my body like a waterfall. The steam opened my pores. It relaxes my muscles and relived the tension and stress. I ran my fingers threw my hair and sang to myself.
Jillil say eommneun he dangyeonhan I play play play play kkamake ityeojin nae mareun my base hayake sarajin me mareun your trace dollil su eomneun ge dangyeonhan I play play play play  

I rubbed the shampoo in my hair and kept singing.

Na hoching jeongnin dwaesseo ipmachum hanbeon that's all na gateun non mannan geon neo haengunilji agyeonilji galliji du gallae gil Yes! Kkok jalmot samkin wiseuki Neol tteugeopge deo deultteuge na mandeulge oh

I got out of the shower and dried off. I wrapped my body with a towel and flossed then brushed my teeth. I blow dried my hair and got dressed had breakfast then got my duffle bag and headed out. I got in my car and left for the studio.

I arrived to the studio and walked in. I greeted my dance teacher and the students there. Short after we started and I let my feeling all out with my dance. I feel so depressed. More than usual. I think it's the fact I'm loosing faith in him now. He probably has a ton of girls on him and he is having the time of his life. While I'm here dancing my heart out. Wondering if he even remembers the color of my eyes. What I look like. I felt the music slow down and I changed my style to ballet. By the end of the dance I felt the tears roll down. It felt so good to dance everything out. My teacher clapped and had me help teach class once again cause he thinks it will help with my depression. But it won't.

It won't

Nothing will but him

I left class and went to the gym and started class. I first thought them the easiest combo which was 1-2 which is just jabs. Fast. They all got started and I sparred with someone of the guys. He kept asking me for my number but I told him if he didn't stop I would punch his face. He didn't seem to care so I gave it to him. I hope he doesn't think he has a chance. I got in my car and went to work. I ran inside,clocked in, and got ready. I pinned my long brown hair in a bun and got on my white button down and black pants with the black apron that's required. I took orders and got at least $100 worth of tips with in the first three hours.

I went on break and went to Starbucks I got a soy peppermint mocha and went back to work. I sat there just observing everyone for a while. The waiters and waitresses. They all smiled a lot. I have to smile to get tips. But i don't like it cause it's not real. Life is so hard. Four years of high school for this. I looked at my watch and went back to take some orders. I saw new people come in and I got my pad and pen and the hostess. Brought them to my table. I went up to them. "Hello,how's yalls day so far?" I said opening my note pad not looking at them yet. "Good can I see Ms.Leslie." The costumer said. I looked up then at the costumer and I saw it was...it was...Sehun. "W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered. I felt all my emotions come up. I want to cry. I want to yell at him for taking so long. I wanted to hug him because I missed him so much. I looked away and then up. My tears were coming. I dropped my note pad and ran to the back. Sehun's his new "friends" just sat there confused,but not him. He knew.

I asked lessit to clear my table for me cause I wanted to go home. I told my manager that I had thrown up and wasn't feeling well. She understood and I walked out. Sehun came after me and I tried to ignore him. "Leslie! Look I'm sorry okay I know it was longer than I said it would be, but hey I'm here now." He said pulling my to him. I snapped at him. "It was way longer than you said. I can't do it anymore. I waited two  years." I yelled. He looked down. "I missed you so much and..." I trailed off. I pinched the indent were the corner of my eyes are and looked down. "And I thought you forgot who I was what I looked like and what we were." I said quiter. He shook his head. "I said I'm sorry. I will totally make up for it." I rolled my eyes and let out a irritable laugh. "No Sehun NO! You can't just make up for it. Okay. It's not that easy okay!" I walked to my car and unlocked it. Sehun got in while I was starting it. I rolled my eyes. "Get out." I said staring straight a head. He shook his head. "Do you still live in the same house from when we were kids." I looked at him. "I'm not telling you." I said stubbornly. "Then I'm not getting out." He said back more stubborn. "Yes." I said. He nodded. "And where's the key. Under the carpet still." I shook my head. "Okay so it is." I let out an angry sigh and stared at him. Unbelievable. "Okay I'm leaving now. Bye Leslie. I love you still." He said leaving.
He got out of the car then opened the door again  and I looked over. I was going to say what but he pecked my lips with his leaving me speechless. I stopped breathing for a little bit. Last time he did that we were six and he said I had cooties and then made fun of me cause I liked him so much.

I look in front of my car and Sehun was right there and laughing at me. I touched my lips and honked the horn making him startled and fall on the ground. I sat up and saw that he got up. I stuck my tongue out at him then backed out and left.

I finally got home and it was almost 12 in the morning. I slammed got undressed and took another shower got into some shorts and a half shirt that was baggy and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the cereal box and poured some then sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and watched charming daddy. It was Tao's. I enjoyed watching his. It was adorable. I ate my cereal and relaxed. I got a while week off now. Thank god. I finished and went to brush my teeth and then set my alarm. I got into bed and went to sleep.