...

Everyone watched me walking into the door. "Do you need someone with you right now?" Chen asked with big sorry eyes. I shook my head and forced a smile wiping my tears. Sehun walked to me. "Lezzie look I'm so sorry-" I cut him off with a small smile too. "Look its alright. I'm great don't worry about it. It wasn't meant to be if he didn't trust me anyways right?" I said. They all looked at me sympatheticly. "Um you guys can shower and get ready for bed. You know where the movies are and how to work the TV. The fridge is open and available for you guys. I will be in my room. Sleep well you guys. I'll go to six flags with you tomorrow I promise. Nothing will change. I'll be better tomorrow." I told then. There looks didn't change but they all nodded. I walked to my room and closed the door. I slid off my shirt and took off my pants putting them in the dirty hamper and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower to hot and took the rest off then went in.

I started singing to myself Adele because who doesn't listen to her when they're sad.

"I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touch your face. Well it burn as I cried cause I heard him scream out your name. Your name."

I felt the tears mix with the water. The pain flow into the drain and my heart go away. I kept thinking and thinking about how easy it was for him. How could it be? I can never leave a person that fast and simple. Even of they had given me a reason not to trust them.

Worst of all I'm not even mad at him anymore. I am just sad. Sad and disappointed in myself.

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in the towel letting my hair stay down and hang to my hips. I brushed my teeth and put on a face mask and walked out setting my timer on my phone. I walked to the dresser and pull out a bra and underware then sweatpants and a sleep crop top. I was about to undo the towel when I heard someone clear their throat. I jumped and turned around. "Sehun you scared the crap out of me!"I held my chest. He laughed and apologized. "Leslie I'm sorry about today. I didn't mean for that. You know I didn't. I just I don't know. I felt angry and I wasn't thinking. I tried to control myself but I don't know." He said grabbing his head. I nodded and smiled. "You're fine. I told you already. It wasn't your fault. He didn't trust me and I can't hate you for that. I have known you to long and been through many things with you. I am not angry at you, him or anyone. I am disappointed with myself but that is a given." I said cupping his face with one hand. "Sehun don't get mad. Your okay I am not mad at you." I said to him. He nodded. I got on my toes and kissed his cheek. "Ima go change and then lay down. You can stay if you want." He nodded and sat on my bed. I went into the restroom and got my clothes on then came out. He was laying there with head phone and staring at the ceiling. He was listening to my music on my phone. I laughed and crawled to my bed. I peaked up but his eyes were still on the ceiling and music blasting. I got up and jumped on him I put my legs on both sides of him and he gasped for air. I laughed so hard I almost fell off the bed.

He finally got his air and flipped me on my back. "Sehun get off me." I laughed and he just shook his head and started tickling me. I laughed so hard I stopped breathing within seconds because he knows the place it tickles most. Under my armpit.

My phone started buzzing and we both stopped. I got air recover and saw it was time to take off my mask. "Its been thirty minutes already. Dang!" I said. Sehun walked with me to Tye bathroom and watched my take the face mask off. I looked at the back mask and saw all the white heads. "Now that's gross." We both said together. I laughed and threw it in the trash.

"Your turn. You always were makeup let's see how much white head you have." He sat down on my bed and I walked up to him. I put the headban in his hair pushing his hair back and started putting it on his face. His eyes were closed and his skin look really pretty a few bumps here and there but who doesnt have a few.

I finished and he opened his eyes. "Okay so how long do I have this on?" He asked. I grabbed my phone butting on the timer. "Thirty minutes." He nodded and we both sat next to eachtoher on the bed.

I looked at my hand and saw that my nails were ugly again. "Ewe." I said. Sehun looked at me. "What?"

"I need to get my nails done again. What time is it?" He looked at his phone. "6:20" I nodded. I grabbed his hand. "We are going to get my nails done. Let's go." He stopped. "My face?" I rolled my eyes. "It will come off by time we get there I promise." He nodded. I grabbed my keys and headed out to the living room. "Guys I will be right back. I am going to get my nails done and maybe we can watch a movie." I said. They all exchanged confused looks. "I'll explain later." I said to them. They all nodded. "Get a scary movie!" Chen said while I walk to the door. "Alright I will." Sehun and I got into my car and started driving off.

"How long will it take?" I shrugged. "Thirty minutes to an hour." I answered. He nodded. "So have you thought about moving at all." He asked. I did actually. I think I will. Me being alone and stuff... I don't know. I will find a job there. He won't be paying for me. That won't do but I will move there.

"Well my answer I will tell you when we get there." He shot me a glare. "Hehe whoops. I love you sehunnie." I giggled. He rolled his eyes. "I love you too pabo." I nodded. "I know you do." He scoffed then rapped to a song that came on. I didn't know it but he did.

_________

We arrive at the nail shop and before we get out the car I peal the face mask off sehun. "Wow you don't have a lot." I pouted. He laughed. "I thought I could tease you. Guess not." We got out and walked in I threw it away and they started my nails. They new what I wanted cause I always go there to get my nails done.

I got almond nails that were white and black that were a little short. So I was able to do my MMA still.

It took an hour. By time I was done sehun was outside signing papers for girls. Ugh....

I got into the car and put on a face mask and pulled up my hair in a bun the put on a beanie and put on sunglasses. I honked and he came running. I dont want then say8 ng he has a new girlfriend and I get plastered on ever magazine and website.

I take off and go to a red box get the movie the conjuring 2 and go home.

I get in the garage and before I get out sehun pulls my arm. I turn to ask what he was doing but before I could he put both his hands on my face and pulled me in. His lips captured mine and didn't realise. I pushed him but he only went back for more. "Sehun-"

"Please just let me. I waited three months. Please." I couldn't help it. I nodded and my eyes shut letting sehun attack my lips once more.