Baekyhun

"Hey are you ready?" Baekyhun walking in with a cute little baby smile. I nodded. "Yes I'm very ready." I was excited. Really excited. We put all my stuff in the van and with that we headed out.

I ended up falling asleep since we were leaving at like 4 in the morning. "Leslie noona. Wake up. We have something for you." My eyes fluttered open. I saw Sehun and Kyungsoo hovered over me. "Yes?" I asked. They ruined my sleep. "Well we got you something." They cleared my view and we all looked toward the front of the van. Baekyhun handed me a box. I laughed.

"Sehun picked it out we bought it. Not to mention it was his idea. All him." Everyone laughed. "Thanks sehunnie." I opened it. It was a cute dress that was

White dress with a jean jacket

White dress with a jean jacket. And a cute necklace. I smiled. "Thank you so much. I really love it and it's so pretty." He gave me a huge grin. Baekyhun nudge him. "Tell her." He said laughing. "Me and you are gonna go on a date. When we get to Seoul." He said. Not even asking. He is demanding. I laughed and nodded. I don't think he likes me like that but I feel it's just something nice.

___________________________. Sorry this is a short chapter I am having writers block right now so I'm sorry.