Party time i guess

The outfit she wears is above and so is the shoes.

The club

We got to the club and got out of the car. I stared blankly. Never been here. Or at a club period.

Well first time for everything. I shrugged it off and walked to the group of hot boys. Sehun grabbed my waist and walked in with is. I enjoyed it in all honest. We walked into the club and as silly as it sounds when we walked in. We where the center of attention. But I guess that's normal for them considering they are all international stars and all. "Let's have a good time okay?" Kai said looking at chaneyeol.  "You don't get to drink. You always start fights and Tao or Kris isn't here to help anymore." Kai joked. We laughed and everyone scattered. "Am I really your girlfriend now?" I asked like a dummy. He looked at me. "Yeah you always have been a girl that's a friend to me." Well thanks now I feel extra dumb. Girl that's a friend. I felt like I just got shot. How embarrassing. I looked down. I let go of his hand and walked off into the dance floor. Whatever. The music was totally awesome. Wow I could get used to this. I started swaying my hips to the rhythm of the song. The song was fireball by pit bull but a nice remix. Some guy came up to me. He was totally hot. "Hey. You got a boyfriend?" I shook my head. "Ani"I said still dancing. "Would you like to dance with me?" He asked. I nodded. We already were dancing. But wouldn't hurt to make a new friend. "What's your name?" He asked. I yelled over the music. "Leslie. And yours?" I replied. "Mark." He replied yelling as well. We both laughed and everyone formed a circle around us. I took my heels off and we danced together. Oh my god when I say it was totally awesome it was awesome. We already new what to do which was weird cause I don't dance in public. Well this was still way cool. I was the boys push there way to the front. Sehun looked hurt but I didn't care. The rest of them where veering along with everyone else. We finished close to each other. He had dipped me so I was still in his arms. We stared at each other for a second. Then we heard everyone still clapping snapping us both into reality once again. We laughed then hugged. Sehun came up to us. "Who's this?" He asked rudely. Mark looked at me then nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "This is Mark. " I replied coldly. "Mark let's go dance somewhere else." I suggested smiling warmly. He nodded. "No how about not?" Sehun grabbed my arm yanking me away from mark. "Let go Sehun. Look don't worry he is just someone I met you act like I'm letting him into my pants chill the fuck out!" I hissed. He was taken aback by what I said. "Not like you my boyfriend anyways remember. Just a game to play with my emotions." I added. He looked super hurt. I regretted what I said but not all that much. He let go and I grabbed my wrist. "Let's go." I pulled Mark away from Sehun and we danced once again. I legit enjoyed myself. I haven't actually had this much fun before.  

We took a break and sat where the boys. Sehun wasn't there. "Where's Sehun?" They pointed over to the corner. Sehun's buttons on the top were undid. And his hair was messy. He was cornering some hoe. Excuse my language. Some girl in a short dress that could fit me like a shirt. She was wearing six inch pink heals that were a neon color. He leaned into her kissing her neck. My stomach dropped. My body felt so displaced. I got up. Everyone looked at me but I still stared at them. "Look Leslie I'm sure...okay there is no good way of saying how it looks cause ya pretty bad." Kai tried to help but failed. "I I-m fine. I j-just need a l-little air is all." I said walking away. I walked to where Sehun was and pushed him more on her while I was walking out. "My bad." I said while walking out. I kept walking till I reached. I leaned against the wall. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was already 11. I have to go the gym early tomorrow and I have an interview. I grabbed my head phones and put them in. I need to listen to Z.TAO. His music makes me feel better when I'm sad or mad. In this case I can't even explain what I feel like. I walked and heard Sehun calling my name. I turned up my music louder. I kept walking. Fuck it I'll walk home. It's not far anyways.

Half way home.

I kept walking listening to T.A.O. I sang along when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around and started yelling thinking it was Sehun. "SEHUN WHAT DO YOU WANT? I SAW OKAY YOU PLAYED MY FEELINGS FOR YOU AND THEN I SAW YOU KISSING THAT GIRL! JUST LEAVE!" I turned. That was so not Sehun. I looked head to toe. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I yelled my thought. It was Tao. The real Tao. "I'm so sorry i didn't mean to. I didn't know I swear. He laughed and shook his head. "I saw you walking home crying I was gonna offer you a ride. You know Sehun?" He asked. I nodded. "He is a childhood friend." I said. "And first love?" I looked up. "What you said might or might not have given it away just a bit." He told me. I looked down in embarrassment. "Yeah...and first love." He looked at my phone. "You have good taste in music." He joked. I giggled a little. "Well do you want a drive home. It's kinda cold out here and you shouldn't be alone." He suggested. I saw Sehun running to me calling my name. Tao looked and saw Sehun. "Yes don't wait for him." I ran into his car. He chuckled and go in. He started the car and drove off. I looked in the mirror and Sehun stopped running. I hate him right now.