Sehun?!

Well considering I just got into the car with a famous dude that I have loved ever since EXO started. I feel terrible. I can't believe I did that to sehunnie. I got out of the car and thanked Tao. "Thank you so much. By the way I'm such a huge fan but trust me I'm not the type to go head over heels so don't worry about that. But thank you. It sad that this is the way I'm going to remember meeting my idol." I admitted. I frowned. "Well if you know Sehun this won't be the last you see me." He winked. I laughed. Well I feel lucky as hell then.

"LE-SL-IE!" I turned to see Sehun. He was panting like crazy. "YAH! DID YOU RUN HERE THE WHOLE TIME!" I yelled running to him. He stopped and put his hands on his knees. "What's wrong with you?!" I asked concerned. He had the worse smell of alcohol  and his cologne. It was nauseating. He was so drunk.

"Tao I hate to ask for another favor. Can you help me get this idiot to the room?" He chuckled and nodded. He got out of the car and we took each side of Sehun. "Look I-I lOvE you A lot. i DoNt know HOW To SaY It To yOu tHoUgH!" He yelled looking at me. He had a lazy eye and leans into me. I moved my head back. Tao tried to get a tight hold on him but he slipped causing Sehun to fall on me. I hit the ground and Sehun fell on me too. "Sehun your crushing me GET OFF!" I said aloud. He was out like a rock. Tao scrabbled to the ground to lift Sehun off me. "I'm so sorry les." Tao said. Les?  I laughed. My nick name for him was cute.
We got him into my bed and I thanked Tao once more. I walked him out and went back to the room. I scratched my head in frustration. I took off his boots and put them on the ground. I looked at him. I went to his suit case and grabbed a shirt and some sweat pants. I lifted his heavy body up and his head fell on my chest. I blushed immediately. He isn't awake so it doesn't matter. I took off his shirt and he landed on the bed. I couldn't help it but a laugh escaped my lips. I put his shirt on him and undid his pants. Okay before you judge he used to get sick a lot so I had to take care of him while his parents were away. This isn't anything to me. I put on his pants and took off his socks. I took a damp rag and cleaned his feet then put on new clean socks. I went to the kitchen and grabbed to painkillers and a glass of water. I set it on the nightstand and pushed him over. I laid down next to him and he rolled over wrapping his arms around my legs. I rolled my eyes and put my hair into a bun and rolled him over again. He was sooooo heavy though. He rolled back over once I was comfortable. You know what forget it. I feel comfortable and this dummy it's ruining. I felt my eyes shut and I drifted into a deep sleep.

___________________________

"Leslie!" I heard Sehun. I shot up and looked around. Is he hurt?!
"What's wrong? Chill it's okay. " he said slowly putting his hand on the small of my back and laid me back down. I nodded and laid back down. He scared the crap out of me. I got up again. "Get away from me! I hate you so much!" All the memories flowed back in once. I felt the acid tears escape my eyes betraying me. He walked closer to me. "NO SEHUN STOP IT!" I pushed him away. He didn't budge he still kept coming closer until I bumped against the wall. He slammed both hands on the wall. I looked away. "Stop yelling will ya? This hang over is killing me!" He exclaimed. "I could give a damn less about you stupid fucking hangover." I grumbled under my breath. He looked at me and caught my gaze. "You don't care about me is that right?" He said with a sexy smirk. I nodded. "Yes didn't you hear me I didn't stutter." He moved the hair from my face and kept his smirk. He leaned in. "Do you love me still?"  He asked he was so close his hot breath was on mine. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand in his chest. "Do you?" He asked once again. I rolled my eyes once more. "Who cares doesn't matter anyways." I lied. I care. I hate him right now. "I care. And now I'm telling you to tell me if you do?" I shot him a glare. "YES I DO WHAT ARE Y-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. His hand rested on my neck and shoulders. His body pressed against mine pinning me to the wall. "Sehu.." He kissed me once more. It was full of all his feelings. Sadness. Sorrow. Furry. And love. Not lust,love. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He put his hands on my hips and rubbed our pelvis together. His teeth grazed my lip and bit down. I moaned then shot my eyes open. Did I just..? I parted. He smirked. "I can't be your addiction if you want me that bad?" He said. He was cocky. The bad boy in him was coming out again. The thing about him is he has a split personality. He doesn't like medicine so he doesn't bother. I forgot about it. "Sehun please stop." I looked away stubbornly. He shook his head and grabbed the back of my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he led us back to the bed. Who know this is when I would be giving it all away. "Sehun." I put my hand on his chest. It was pounding. Is this his other personality or him?