I promis love I still

This is to my new chingoo Kangie-Egg. Thank you for liking my book and being awesome.

I love this boy but his fangirls I don't like. Maybe I don't want to be with him. When bsekhyun dated his girlfriend. They bashed them both so bad they ended up breaking up. I don't want that.

Wait when did he say he liked me. He was just playing with me like always.

What ever. I don't care anymore. I stood up and walked away from the table. I can't do this. "Leslie where are you going?" He asked stunned. He stood up pushing aside the fan girls.

"Go to your girls. They are your fsnd they are way more important. They are what keeps your career going. Go. I'll leave." I hid my face not showing him.

"No Leslie I didn't come for them I came because I promised." Something snapped in me. "EXACTLY SEHUN! THATS WHAT I MEAN! YOU DONT LOVE ME HOW I DO YOU!" I stormed off leaving him in shock. I hate him so much!

I cried running to the bus stop. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned to see Tao. I was taken aback but then hugged him cried into his chest.

"I hate him! He doesn't even get it Tao!" He screamed. His hand went to the back of my head and the other on the small of my back. He kissed the top of my head. "Its alright love. Don't worry."

I can't believe him. I hate him. I love him. What do I feel? He doesn't even love me. Why do I care?

"What are you doing?" I turned to see sehun staring angrily at Tao. I hugged Tao tighter. "Tao I want to leave!" Tao nodded and put me in his car. Sehun shouted for me but I paid no mind. I don't care about him anymore.

I ended up staying at Taos house. His friend that stayed with him let me use her clothes and all of us stayed up late talking. It was an awesome night after that.

"Gwenchanya?" She asked. I nodded and smiled. Tao's eyes were dead on me the whole time. I wondered why but then I shrugged it off. "What time is it though?" I asked laughing a little. She looked at the stove clock and her eyes widened. "Two in the morning. I have work at eight. Good night guys. Sleep well don't forget the dishes you two!" Her voice faded the longer she ran into the hall. She back disappeared leaving us staring at eachtoher and then laughing.

I got off the stool and tao pushed himself off the bar and we walked to the sink. "Thank you Tao. It meant a lot to me that you helped me." I said turning in the water and pulling my hair back. He nodded and smiled looking down then back at me. He walked over to me and grabbed my hair that I was fixing and wrapped the rubber band around it. From his action I didn't know what to do so I stood there. "If he can't see your love. Maybe...he isn't the one worthy of it." Tao said looking me dead in my eyes. My eyes started burning and I couldn't help but blink a lot. I cleared my dry throat and smiled at him. "Don't kid Tao." I playfully hit his stomach. He grabbed my wrist and held it gently. "I'm not kidding. I am the most serious I have been in a long time." I nodded and looked down.

Sehun was slowly fading from my mind now. Tao put a finger under my chin and position my face to his liking then his lips brushed on mine. "May I?" He asked so softly it was like a whisper. My eyes now closed and lips ready I nod giving him permission. That's all it took.

His lips connected with mine leaving chills going up my spine. His hand found there way to my waist and pulled me closer to him. I let my arms move up to his neck and wrap around. He depend the kiss leaving my body fragile and lifeless. I had never flat anything that could compare to this.

What took minutes felt like an eternity but in a good way. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes. I felt my cheek were burning and I couldnt let him see me. I looked down immediately. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I didn't know what to do so I turned to see the water was still running. "Omo! We wasted water. That's money down the drain. I'm sorry!" I said embaressee with myself. He laughed and hugged my tightly from behind. I froze again. "Don't worry if you haven't noticed money doesn't matter much when you are kinda rich." I mentally facepalmed myself. Well duhhhh!

"After that kiss I say I thinks your my girlfriend." He stated. Then turned to me. "Now I guess the question is...Do you want to be?" He asked. I looked up in shock. "I well... okay yes." I said after thinking. He laughed. "Don't be so excited Leslie." He joked. "Oh gosh no I'm sorry I am excited its just I'm flustered a bit from well you...in the kitchen... with me..." I said awkwardly. He laughed and grabbed my hand. "This is the room your sleeping in. I'm in the next room over. If you need me my door is unlocked." He said smiling at me. I nodded and thanked him.

I turned off the light and as soon as my head touched the pillow I was out.