Wedding day

The day every girly girl looks forward, or every hopeless romantic girl looks forward too. The day I looked forward too. I took a deep inhale and slowly let it go. I knew this wasn't going to be a mistake. A smile cheeped upon my face and butterflies made there way tickling my stomach. My heart doing leap and the blood rushing to my cheeks. The stylist doing my hair must have taken quick notice and smiled with me. 

"Ever little girls dream is coming true." He spoke cutting into my happy thoughts. He was right. I smiled showing my teeth. "You are going to steal his breath away darling." He said while teasing my hair and his assistant handing him the hair spray. "I hope. I'm so nervous though." I admitted. He sucked his teeth and gave me a reassuring smile. "Honey you'll do fine. Just keep your eyes on him and think about the honeymoon and you'll probably forget about all the nervousness if you know what I mean." He jokingly nudged me. His assistant hit him playfully and laughed. My cheeks got more  red and my eyes got wider. "I'm kidding." He stretched both words exaggeratedly. "But if I had me a man that gorgeous I would be looking forward to it." He said adding in. "Your not wrong about that Ken." His assistant agreed. I nodded. "You are so lucky to find a man like him." They both said. I laughed and thanked them. "I didn't come across the world for just anybody. We have been good friends for awhile. To bad I tried  telling him to try the other road but he didn't budge." ken pouted making me laugh. "Well thank goodness for that or I wouldn't be getting all dolled up." I said. "By the way I do have a friend who I am sure you could get him to try new things." Thinking of Baekyhun. "Oh,  Will he be attending the wedding?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded. "He is devilishly handsome in a suit too." I added in.

"Well you have certainly peaked my interest ,young lady." He smiled and put the finishing touch on my hair.  He turned me to face the mirror and I gasped. "Oh my-" I couldn't even finish. I didn't think my hair could make me look like a different person. Well I did but not this much. I smiled and looked at Ken. "So how does it look. I'd say and 8 but that me." He joked in a sassy voice. "I love it. I look amazing." I couldn't stop turning back to the mirror. "Honey just wait till your make up is done. You'll practically be asking if its a dream." He said leading me to the next room where ,yep you guessed, the make up room. I sat in another chair and two women went to my feet filling a tub and the other two women went for my hands. Kens assistant got out a kit that looked super expensive and told me to close my eyes. That wasn't going to be hard, not falling asleep was going to be hard. The foot massages were to real. I closed my eyes and I felt the dabbing of liquid it my face and the beauty blender meshing it in with my skin. Next I felt the eye brush going over my eyes. Again this was just to good, I almost fell asleep. 

I felt the liquid on my eyes turn into a wing and dry fast

I felt the liquid on my eyes turn into a wing and dry fast. It was cold to be honest and the girls doing my feet where now doing some kind of scrub on my feet. I smelt oranges and mint. My nails on my hands were done. I still didn't know what color I just new they had sequences on it and they were oval shaped how I always get them done. "I just have your eyebrows left and we will be done she said. "Alright." I could feel here tracing my eyebrows then coloring them in with no hassle. I was amazed. "You can open you eyes." I opened them and was handed a mirror.  "I look so" I couldn't really finish. I never really ever considered myself beautiful. I knew I was pretty at times but I didn't know I could be made beautiful. "You are gorgeous." Ken said. I looked up. "I really love it." I don't know what else I could have said. Nothing was making any since in my mind. "I shook my head and smiled. "This is all so glamorous. Seriously I wished and prayed when I was little to be able to do these things but I grew up with out a mom or siblings." I said smiling and trying not to tear up. "Its all waterproof. Go ahead if you want too." His assistance said. Making us all laugh. I dabbed my eyes. "This is all so great. Thank you both so much really. I know this is just business but I really feel like I should repay your kindness as well." I said smiling to them and they smiled down back at me. "Just make sure I meet this Baekhyun and we are good." I laughed and so did he. The ladies were finishing up my nails and when they rubbed my legs and feet down with a base that was lotion and oil mixed. My skin as never been so soft.