Our memories

I slept good for once. Maybe it's cause I saw Sehun. I doubt it. Maybe it's just cause I was exhausted. I heard something move in my room. I got up startled and reached for the light,but failed. I felt the person jump on my bed and I screamed falling off the bed. "Hahahahahahahhaah!" Someone laughed loudly. I got up and saw Sehun. I jumped on him and covered his mouth. He gave me a weird look then I realized slowly it was him. I put my head in his chest and let out a small sigh. Yep I was still sleepy. I got off him and he rubbed his stomach. "What are you doing here?" I turned on my light and realized it was to bright so I turned it off and turned on my lamp. "Well I told the boys I was going to stay with you while we were here and they said that it was okay." He explained dropping on my bed. "What do you think I'm gonna let you sleep in my bed with me?" I laughed. He looked at me hopeful. I have a queen size so I guess if we put pillows down the middle it will work. "No Sehun. I have a perfectly good couch." He frowned upon my suggestion. Rolling my eyes j grabbed my pillows and looked at him. "Fine I will sleep on the couch." He griped my arm and pulled me to him. I tripped and gripped his shirt. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked up at him. He smirked at me then leaned down. I closed my eyes tightly. I could feel his lips brush against mine softly. "Your still the same." He chuckled. I opened my eyes but he was still inches of not less from mine. I felt like crying was he just teasing me. My eyes watered. A ball grew in my throat. I looked away and he put his finger under my chin and led me to stare in his eyes again. He kissed me. It was a real one. His soft lips against mine. Both his hands were holding the back of my head. I put my hands on his arms and kissed back. I put all of my emotion into it. I missed him so so so much. Words can't explain how I felt.

I wish he knew how hard it was to be gone from him for so long. No matter how I look at it though. He is a

Stranger

To me now...

We broke the kiss and his eyes were red and glossy was he crying too? He smiled and wiped my tears off. He pecked my lips once more. "I really did miss you and I know how hard it was for you cause it was hard for me too. I dreamt of you ever single night. I wasn't as happy as I wanted to be and I had an emptiness in my heart." I smiled at him. "Well good. You knew what it's like being alone but you have friends and I don't." He shook his head. "You just an antisocial pessimist. That's your problem." We both laughed. I told him we could sleep together but he can't touch me and we have to have a pillow between us. He nodded in agreement and we went to be.

Next morning...

I woke up in his arms.

Psh so much for my rule. I looked at him and I couldn't help but giggle. I love being with him like this. I heard something in my kitchen so I went to go see who it was and it was some guy. I screamed and Sehun ran in. "Who's that?!" He yelled. "If I knew do you think I'd scream Sehun really?!" I yelled again. The guy ran out of the house and fell from a blockade of  all of them were the guys at my restaurant. They looked at us and back down at the guy on the floor. I went over to the guy and took back my stuff and he pushed me off. Oh hell no! I got on him and pounded on his face. He got up and tried to get me from behind and I flipped him on his back. "Really guys some help would be nice!" I yelled annoyed. They all rushed and helped out. These idiots worse then Sehun.

I stood the guys up and put his hand in between his shoulder blades and said. "Who are you and how's you get into my house?!" He didn't answer so I did what anyone like me would do. I banged his head against the garage door. I have anger problems. I'm easily irritable. "What gave you the damn right to come into my damn house?!" I yelled and kicked him in the back of the knees sending him to hit his face on the ground. "Dude seriously are
You asking to die?" I laughed then kicked his stomach. "Do it again and I will kill you myself got it?!" He ran off holding his arm. Everyone stared at me in disbelief. Except for can you guess who? Ding ding ding we have a winner Sehun. "You had it yourself. Those MMA lessons really paid off huh?" He said laughing. I nodded like a little kid. "Ugh he ruined my good mood. My head is KILLING me now." I realized we had an audience. "Oh my gosh I'm being rude. Hi I'm Leslie. " I said Bowing a million times. They laughed and shook there heads. "Leslie this is xiumin,lay,Kai,Chen,chaneyeol,D.O.,   Baekyhun,sohu." Sehun introduced. I smiled and greeted back we went inside. We entered my house and everyone went opposite directions. Oh my god there's so many of them. They're like bugs,I thought to myself.

I went to my room and hurried to change into skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I got out of the room and went to meet up with everyone and to my surprise they were all watching tv quite.