My silly (boy)friend?

"Who wants to go out tonight?" The boy that was dark skinned and tall asked. His name was Kai. Everyone nodded eagerly I stayed quite and got up. " I'm busy tonight I don't think I'm any fun either." I confessed. They all made noises that obviously went against what I had to say. "Well what is it?" Sehun asked. I choked on my words. He knew I was lying. He gave me a smirk then stood up. He threw his arm around my shoulder and smiled to everyone. "So where should we go?" He asked Kai. "Club?" Everyone nodding once again. "Club it is. But do you have clothes like that Leslie?" Kai asked me. I shrugged lightly. Slowly looking up and scary Sehun. He was glaring at me smiling evilly,oh god what does he have. "What are you looking at me like that for?" I asked defensively. "Cause I will take you shopping today." He laughed. "Well all of us are." He said looking at them. They're all staring at me. I shook my head." I don't think that's a good idea. I won't see any of anyways cause you're all famous as hell and people will be trying to get your attention. I feel it maybe a waste of time for y'all." I explained. They all thought about it then baekyhun stood up. "Well so be it. We will push them aside because we are a companying you. Any girl would love to be in your place." I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm not them. I am not drooling over you guys,nor am I a fan. I didn't even know who you were till Sehun introduced me." I admitted stubbornly. They all frowned at what I said. "Let me hear a song and I will tell you if I will be a fan or not." I suggested annoyed. They all got into a line and D.O.  started singing. I wanted to scream. Oh my god he sound so beautiful. Then Kai sang. He looked really hot not gonna lie. Then Sehun. I remember his voice was amazing but it sounded better now. I can't explain it but I felt like melting right their.

By the end of the song I was dumbfounded. They all laughed and Sehun walked over to me and lifted my chin. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies." He laughed. I felt my cheeks heat up. "I think you guys were okay." I lied. They all laughed. "We could totally see that threw the" Sehun pointed to chaneyeol who was having his mouth open. "Type face" Sehun finishes. I rolled my eyes. "Okay so I thought it was better than I thought but oh well." I lied again. I new them from the very beginning. But I didn't want them to know that. I didn't want to seem like that one typical girl who would be head over heels for them. Even though truth be told I totally am.

At the mall

I got out of the car and immediately girls ran to us. A lot went to Sehun and I felt this weird feeling. I didn't like it. I want to scream "Get away from him he is mine!" But I didn't. Cause he isn't. I didn't care. I saw Sehun sneak a glance at me but I rolled my eyes and walked off. I opened the door and I felt someone's hands on my waist. I turned my head and say Xiumin pulling me back to them. Sehun laughed at me and I just walked with them. We entered the mall and girls once again ran to them. I'm so done this is actually really annoying to me. As I was gonna walk away Sehun grabbed my hand and yanked me back to him. All the girls glared at me. "Let go they are going to murder me. They don't like that to much." I looked at me hand that's intwined with his. He smiled then yelled at the top of his lungs. "This is my (girl)friend and I am shopping with her so is everyone else here." They all cheered then some of them were angry obviously. "But Sehun Oppa!" Some girl yelled. Hey he is my Oppa.  I kept quite and they all parted. Sehun and I walked hand in hand. It was so awkward to me,but I really liked it  I felt like we were kids again. When we were little we always walked holding hands and his parents would joke saying he would marry the trouble maker aka me.

Neither of us denied it either. But we didn't think about it,so in some way I guess we knew we liked each other just never or should I say we rarely acted out on it.

He was my first love and my only friend. Wait NO NOT LOVE! Or is it? What are you thinking so hard about?" Kai asked breaking down my thoughts. My cheek heated instantly and I stumbled over my words. "N-Nothing. Why would you ask that?!" I said a little to loud. He smirked at me making me Instantly look away. "Your making a face and you looked confused." He spouted. I looked around and saw a nice store. "Oooooo look I wanna go their come on old men." I let go of Sehun's hand and ran to the store.

I got in and let out a huge breath. I stared at the clothes and my mouth dropped. They were such pretty clothes. But with how I get paid I will totally not be able to afford it at all. I sighed once again. "Sehun." I looked up at him. He raised his eye brows prowling for nice clothes. "Yes." He replied. "I can't afford anything here I don't get paid enough to get these kind of things. I still need to pay my mortgage and water light and car bill." I explained a little sad. He shook his head. "I'm going to pay for it idiot. Don't worry about it. Your with me and you don't have to pay for a thing now."  He looked at me.

"But I can't depend on you forever. Eventually your gonna have to go back to Seoul." He just laughed. "That's what I wanted to ask you." He looked at me. Kai and the others smiled. "Do you want to move to Seoul with me? Look at it this way you won't be without me anymore and you won't be alone anymore." He tried to sweeten the deal. But I couldn't accept. I needed time to think about it. I don't know if this wouldn't be a big deal to you but it is to me. "I I...uh...wow...I think I need to think about it. This is my home. The last place well since oemma and appa died. The house is like them to me." Looking down a little. "Well I will give you time. I have three weeks. You have three weeks. Then you can give me the answer." He smiled at me. I nodded still looking at my red and navy blue vans.

I want to but I just...I don't want to be so dependent you know. I love Sehun I really do but I can't rely on someone like that.