How do you let go?

"How do you let go? Is it simply just saying to yourself that they weren't worth your time and then hope you believe it?  Or was it more? If so I can't seem to do it. I have told myself and others that I didn't care anymore and that I would find someone so much better but...everyone is not him."

"Well you need to realize if you keep going back to him that will keep repeating the cycle and you will always be the one to get hurt. He will never really care baby girl."  Leslie nodded and walked into her deceased mothers arms. The dream felt so real. She felt her tears come down more and more. She missed her mothers arms. She knew her mother was right so she was going to listen to her. Leslie knew better than to not listen to her.

She felt her mothers lips touch her forehead and her arms disappear. She didn't want her mom to go yet. Not yet. she wasn't ready she still isn't ready. She cried for her mom like a child lost in a park for more than four minutes. The only difference from this child is her mother wasn't coming back. She sat in her own head. She didn't know what else she could possibly do or what would ever make her feel better .

She  woke up to see her own face staring back at her. She sat up and looked around to see she was still in Kais room. She walked over to the Bathroom and brushed her teeth,washed her face, and stated to shower. she got out and dressed in to her nice comfy clothes walking into the living room to see Baekhyun watching Tokyo ghoul on my account. I huffed now i have to remember what episode i stopped on.  I kept walking on to the kitchen and poured up some  coffee rubbing my forehead.  Sipping my coffee and silence with the acceptance of the tv, Kai came in. 

  Oh Sehuns pov

I miss her so so much. I do really...

I just can't do it. And when she got drunk and exposed my secret....It hurt. I love her but that was something she didn't need to do....Even if I did hurt her that bad. She was right I am an asshole and I need help. But she has also found someone knew. Woo Bin, one of the most famous actors out there. He is so handsome. More than any of us will ever be....

Has she fallen in love with him yet? 

Will she hug him and kiss him how she did with me? 

Will she take good care of him like she did with me? 

Curse his name when he comes home drunk and she has to clean him up?

Most importantly though....

Will she want to marry him?

 Sorry for the short chapter you guess I am currently grounded for.... a lot of things right now XD. I have been super busy and summer didn't let me write as much as I wanted to. I have had major writers block so i am trying here. Please keep supporting. Right now we are having a bad hurricane. Hurricane Harvey is really messing up things but i have time to write finally so thank goodness for that