Part 25

"What is he doing here following you around?" Woo bin asked me. "As if I know. I  told him to get lost and he didn't." He looked at me. " Did you tell him about me?" I nodded with an attitude and sighed. "If you knew I was coming why did you follow man?" He walked up to Sehun. I stood watching a little embarrassed for him. "I just need to talk to her." He said stepping back some looking annoyed. He ran his hands through his hair and chuckled slightly. "And this really doesn't concern you. " I shook my head slightly. I wish he would take those words back. " It does though. she is my soon to be wife. So yeah it is my business." Sehuns eyes widen.  I lifted up my hand and showed him my ring. Sehun looked down, I felt so bad but all the things he had put me through. I mean what would you feel like. All the heart breaking on my end of the sick while he got wasted and had sex with handful of women. 

Woo bin went up closer to  him and whispered something I couldn't hear.  But I didn't care to much. My heart hurt so bad and my throat felt like my heart was in it. I didn't have teary eyes but man I felt like I should've cried a little.  I made my way to the car and heard sehun say something under his breath making my eyes go wide. That's when the tears threatened. Woo bin thankfully didn't hear because he was at the the car already. I ignored it and went in the car with my coffee in hand and didn't look sehuns way. Woo bin placed his hand on my knee and rubbed his thumb over my knee. I felt a little better but nothing could fix how much pain I felt right now. I grabbed his hand from my thoughts making me feel guilty. I kissed his hand and felt a tear drop off my cheek and on his hand. When we got home I went straight to my room where I dance. He didn't stop me he just followed. 

I rehearsed the dance that me and sehun made, bin just watched. He didn't know it was our dance. He loved it but yet again it was a lie. It was the last thread I had to hold on to him. I reached the part where I was jump into the air touching both wrists on the tip of my toes and land on and lay out where my legs would lie beside my butt. I did the move great but as I fell it was like something snapped in me and as I landed I cried horribly. I curled up into a ball and held my knees up to my chest as my hot skin was on the cold wood floor. 

I don't know why but it felt like arms were around me. I cried let my body fall weak and not hearing anything around me. "I hate him!" I cried straining my voice so bad it hurt but I needed to say it a million times and more.  I really felt like for the first time-

for the first time I am -

over him completely.

I opened my eyes with blurry water and saw Woo bin. I hugged him tightly. I cried into the crook of his neck and finally told him I truly loved him. Those words could have either been a make or break situation but deep down I think Woo bin knew the challenges I was  facing with myself giving up sehun. He held me tightly back and I could feel tears hit my bare back. I was covered with sweat and tears. What felt like forever we had finally broke apart and I looked up at him as he helped me up. "I finally let go Binbin." I smiled and put my knuckle up to my heart and looked down. "It took so long why did you ask me to marry you if you knew?" I asked confused and scared to ask. "Les, your not a girl a guy should give up easily on." He said and kissed my dried up sweaty forehead. 

I smiled and hugged him one more time. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Was that your dance? With you and sehun I mean?" I turned shocked. "It looked like it was missing a person and it looked to passionate and rehearsed for it to be something you just thought about off the top of your head." I slowly nodded and turned face the mirror. I stared at myself and looked at how much I have grown. I never really looked at myself truly. I saw a girl who is 5'2 and wore work out leggings with a cute strip of purple lilies on the side and a sports bra. Pale skin and long dark brown hair that was put up in a pony tail.  A girl who had been through so much and looks like a women now. Got her heart broken day after day and could swear what is broken cant be fixed but....looking now I think I am going just fine.

Woo bin stood right behind me the man that toward over me haha. I smiled because I now know my life has been blessed so well. I am getting married to a man who loves me and will do anything for me and I hope he knows I would do anything to make sure he is safe and is happy in our remaining years together. "Do you want to learn some dance moves?" He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled embarrassingly. "I cant dance." He said nervously kicking his foot out. "That's why you learn silly." I grabbed both this hands in mine and led him to the middle of the big room facing the wall covered in one big mirror. "Put one foot out. and put you left arm up." I motioned and he followed laughing. I giggled and watched amusingly as he tried.