Done for now

I woke up and saw it was already twelve o'clock. I jumped out of bed and put on my clothes rushing out the door. "Heyy-" I ran out of the house. It wasn't the first time I had to go hurry to work. I got to the bus stop and road to work. I was yet again a waitress for a cute little restaurant that was more of a family business but they allowed me to work with them. 

"Hello. I am so sorry  I am late." I bowed repetitively. They all laughed and nodded. I went into the kitchen and pulled my hair back then putting on my apron grabbing my notepad and going to take orders. I loved working with them. I have been working with them for a good four months now which shows you how long I have been living with Tao who now has a girlfriend. 

"Such a beautiful girl." An elderly lady told me. "Thank you very much miss. What would you like to order?" I asked poiltley. "We are waiting for our grandson. He is  a very handsome rich boy." She said to me. I smiled and nodded. Must be nice to be good looking and rich. I was i could relate. 

"He needs a beautiful bride but we can't find one who is worthy of his love and affection anywhere." she winked at me."You are quiet breath taking. Are you single?" I blushed looking down giggling. "Ma'am I am single but i will not be with a person of money." I said. "It doesn't seem right to date a person I don't know and who is rich. I had to learn that on my own." I stated the truth and what should have been obvious. "Why alone my dear?" She asked. "Well I grew up by myself. I didn't have parents and I don't have siblings. I stayed with my old best friend Sehun but due to certain events we have lost all contact. And now I work alone. Just recently I have stayed with a friend." I explained. "You poor thing. No child should have to go through things like that." She said getting up. I looked at her and she hugged me. "Oh um thank you miss." I smiled. "Ohhhh Bin Bin!" She exclaimed letting me go and walking over to a tall handsome man. He had jet black hair with beautiful teeth that were as white as real pearls. His skin was so creamy and his eyes were so beautiful shaped. His chocolate brown eyes were so beautiful if given the chance to look into them I would be lost in them.

"This beautiful lady is so selfless. She is so sweet. Why not be a dear and grab her number?" She told him. "Oh ma'am no need. I don't date rich people." I said in a panic. She smiled at me and then him. I looked at him and he was smiling at me. "I'm so sorry sir. Please forgive me. If you request a new waitress I understand." I bowed. "No child don't bow." The lady told me i stood up. He smiled at me. "No new waitress is needed. You will suphise." He said taking a sit but not taking his eyes off me. I could help it if my cheeks were as red as blood. If you didn't flirt when a totally handsome guy was staring at you you may not be human. "Drinks?" I asked. "Water for me and my Bin Bin." The elderly woman said, I nodded and written it down. "I would like to take the rose milk tea." The old man said. I nodded and bowed before leaving the table. 

"Oh my god that was so embarrassing." I said to the chief who was the person I was closest too. His name was Jun. "Why what happened?" He asked making the food for the other customers. "She was trying to marry me off to him?" he looked at me. "She said it was because i was selfless and i was beautiful. Like lady seriously you need better bifocals you are seriously bind." I laughed and so did he. "She was a sweet lady but seriously I don't do rich men." I said he nodded still cooking. "Like they could be mean or even worse if things don't work out and if i end up having a kid because he is rich he can have the child and take away all my rights from seeing the child." I huffed. "Yeah commoners and rich people don't mix." I nodded and sighed. "Its sad but it will always be that way. I wish it didn't have to  be but people are so wicked now and days that how could it not be that way?" I said. "MILK TEAS AND WATERS ARE DONE LESLIE!" I hopped off the counters and grabbed a tray putting the drinks on it and walking to the table. "Your waters." I said putting the waters down in front of them, "And your rose milk tea sir." I said putting it in from of him. He thanked me and i gave him a small smile and bow."Are you ready to order your food?" I asked. they all nodded and i took out my note[ad . "I would like 1.19B with kimchi." The  young man said "I would like the same." The old man said. "I would like the 1.18A with rice on the side." The lady said i nodded and was about to but my stuff in my pockets but they stopped me. "Child take a break. Eat with us is my Bin Bins request." I nodded and went to put in there order and waited telling jun what happened. 

There food was soon done which means I was now having dinner with them. I handed out there food and then took off my apron then sat down next to the old man. I bowed at them and then sat there as they ate. "So how old are?" The young man asked. "I am nineteen." I answered him and then stay quiet again. "So all you do is work?" The elderly lady. "I work then practice my dancing. I have to have to have to have me time sometimes." They all laughed and agreed. I wasn't sure what was funny but I laughed anyways. They asked me more questions about my childhood so I told them as much as i was comfortable with sharing "I stayed with my best friend Sehun. We have been child hood friends because our parents were best friends in school. They don't like me tho because I was always keeping to myself and then he became an idol. " I looked down. Four months with no connection. Seems like I am back in america again waiting for him. I miss him but he hurt me to bad.

"You are beautiful. You should smile though. I am sure you are more breath taking when you do." He said. "Whats your name?" I asked him. He smiled and then replied. "Kim Woo Bin." I nodded. "I actually know Sehun and the rest of EXO." I nodded. "Can I have your number and we can talk more?" He asked. What should I even say? I nodded slightly then took out my phone. He put in his number and texted himself.