❣❣❣

"Okay guys I got the conjuring 2. I only saw the ending so I am look8 ng forward to it." I said walking out into the living room. I looked up because they were all quiet. "Where did everyone go?" I turned to sehun. He just smirked and then left the room. I watched him with my mouth open. "Okay so what happens now?" I ask myself. I looked at the movie in my hand and sighed. "Ugh these boys. Oh well. I'll war h it myself." I went to the Xbox and put in the movie. I turned on the surround sound and started the movie.

I walked over to the kitchen and put popcorn in the microwave and sat on the counter waiting for the popcorn to finish.

Beep beep beep

I pull the popcorn out and put it in a big bowl then get out some pickles and grab a drink the sit on the couch in the dark waiting for the movie to play. "Man Chen I got a scary movie for you and you dont watch it with me at least.

The movie starts and I mentally prepare myself for all the jump scares. Well I wasn't to prepared. Toward the end of the movie I was hiding in the blanket and peeking through my fingers. "No don't go to sleep little girl. You mom needs to stay awake. That stupid jumprope won't help you!" I yelled at the TV. The girl fell asleep and then ended up on the ceiling of down stairs. "HA I TOLD YOU!" I yelled again. Right when I did the old man jumped out and so did Chen, Xuimin, Lay, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho. I flipped back off the couch and hit my head on the ground. I felt anger shoot throught my body. "What the hell you guys?!" I yelled in anger rubbing my head standing up. They all fell to the ground laughing so hard I saw tears.

"Dude seriously you scared the hell out of me!" I said calming down. Then started to laugh with them. "You know it was funny. " Sehun said. I nodded and laughed too. "Maybe a little funny." I laughed. "I thought you were going to ignore us for a few days. But your laughing more than us."

______________________

"Good night Sehun." I said turning on my side. "Good night Leslie." He replied. I felt the bed moving cause he was finding his comfortable but then his arms went around me and he held me tight. "Sehun.." he didn't say anything. His breath was hitting my neck making the hair on the back of my neck stand. The pit of my stomach felt weird and I shifted uncomfortable. "Um sehun ... you are breathing on my n-neck. C-can you move a b-bit?" I say trying ro control ever bone in my body to not think dirty.

He moved his face more in my neck and turned me to lay on my back. He wrapped one leg on my hips and hugged me tighter. His lips were close to my neck and I tried to move my head but he kept moving closer. "Hun if you don't stop I will get angry." I lied. "No but I know your getting excited." He said. I shook my head. "A-ani." I lied.

He put his pelvis on mine rubbing it a little to were I could feel something on my leg. Oh no.

I pushed sehun off me. "Sehun yah that's enough." I whispered yelled. I tried to look at him but it was pitch black in my room. He didn't listen. He kissed my neck and then my collarbone. I bit my lip and moaned in my mouth. "Sehun~ah stop it. Everyone is in the house." I said trying to control myself. It wasn't right.... but my body wasn't fighting back. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me down laying me out on the bed more. He kissed my stomach and moved down to the hem of my pants. "Yah stop it." He smirked at me. "Do you really want me to though?" He asked still kissing my stomach. "No." I breathed out. "Then I won't. " he replied.

**************

I woke up with the sound of people screaming and yelling. I opened my eyes and saw everyone in my room. I looked down and my body was covered with my comforter and so was sehun lower body. I was naked and so was he. I sat up covering myself. "Oh so you two had lots of fun last night huh?" Kai winked and laughed. I smacked sehun head. "Yah pabo get up. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Get them out." I didn't smile back. He gave a confused look. He turned and saw them. He snickered and I smacked his head again. "Hey guys go she needs to get dressed. " he said rubbing his head. They all laughed and said stupid things in Korean. I went under the blanket and hid myself. "How embarrassing!" I yelled. Sehun laughed and pulled the blanket down.

"I feel like a bad person sehun." He shook his head and caressed my face. "Tao left me and here I am sleeping with my best friend. Thats not okay!" I said loudly. He smiled at me . "Well he left you and your heart was with me. He was probably with someone else last night anyways." He said. He knew Tao better then me so maybe it was true.

I sat up holding the blanket to my chest. He grabbed my arm and yanked me down to lay on his chest. "Can you just lay with me?" He asked. I nodded putting my hands to his chest and moving my face into his neck. "I love you so so much Leslie. Don't think less." Guilt shot through me. "Let's stay quiet for a few seconds."