His ex?!?

We got to his house and it was magnificent. I stared in awe as we entered the house. He chuckled. A few days past nothing really happened besides unpacking things. I slept a lot too cause I was just plan out exhausted. I had gotten close with all the EXO members. They were super nice to me.

I had talk to Tao a few times but know one else knows. My crush on him grew more and more. I don't think Sehun has feelings for me. I think it's fake. How he acts. I hate that he plays with me.

Me: hey Tao. ☺️

Tao:hey beautiful what's up?
Me:eh good I guess exhausted. Wbu
Tao: good working on a new song. I need to learn some choreography for it. Wanna help? Heard you're quite the dancer.

Me: me noooooo who said that lie.
Tao: Sehun.
Me: he plays a lot so yeah...😑
Tao:still mad at him?
Me:yeah. He keeps playing with my feelings.
Tao: he is like that. When he likes someone of course.

I read it but didn't reply. How would he know? Sehun walks into the room and I stared at him. "Did I do something wrong?" I looked away. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Why aren't you talking to me Leslie?" He asked. I shrugged. "Does it matter?" I said looking away from him. "Yeah. Actually it does. " he said. I rolled my eyes. "Leslie why are you so angry at me." I looked at him. "You keep playing with my feelings. And we were suppose to go on the date but you canceled for some unknown reason." I threw my arms up in annoyance. He sighed. "Something came up I'm sorry. We can go right now. If you want." He said. Without letting me answer. "No you know what come on. Right now get dressed we are going out. There is a place I want to take you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't want to go..." I muttered under my breath. He stopped in his tracks. "You have to listen to Oppa." He said. "Fine."

I got up slowly and put my black jeans on and put on a neon pink blouse with some silver flats.

"Happy.."

"Ecstatic!" He mocked then grabbed my hand walking out. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out while Sehun was still dragging me to his car.

Tao: Don't forget to help with my choreography of my song. ☺️👍🏻

Me: Forget how could I? Alright tho lol I won't. Just tell me when.

Tao: will do beautiful. Maybe tonight and we can practice tomorrow.

Me: I can do that. Sure.

Tao: Alright. I'll take you out after that.

Me: I'd love that.

Tao: good. I gtg bye for now.

Me: same bye.

Sehun dragged me into the car and drive off. I am in the mood for pho but I don't want to bother him. We pull up to a restaurant. And could you guess it was what I wanted. "I had a feeling. By the looks of it I was correct." He chuckled. Aish this pabo.

We got out and sat down at a table.

Girls screaming which was ear bleeding. "Please reset I'm out with my best friend and leave us. I will sign if you do is that favor." The fans cried and agreed then went to there seats. Eyes not off us. Or him. I don't know but it's uncomfortable.