This is your home

________________________

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Sehun dabbing a wet rag on my forehead. I grabbed his wrist. "What are you doing?" I asked in a sleepy voice. He caresses my cheek and smiles. "You were hot so I thought you may have been getting a fever. I shook my head. "You should know when your around in never sick. I can't afford to get sick. I need to take care of you." I said honestly. I have always taken care of him. He always got sick. But when he left is when I got sick frequently. I went to the doctors they said it was depression and lack of sun.

I sat up slowly and felt my body weaker than ever. My elbows bent sending me about to fall back down on the pillow but Sehun's hand met my lower back. He sat me up and put the pillows behind me to support my weak self. He smiled. "My turn to take care of you love." He smiled and kissed my cheek. His breath felt nice against my hot skin. I felt like I was on fire. I kick the blankets off violently. He put them back on. "NO!" I whine. He smiled and put the blankets under my legs to wrap it around. I yelled and hit him but he kept smiling. "Yah! Are you crazy?" I yelled. He shook his head and cringed up his face and mocked me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm hot quite it!" I tired to struggle but he laid on top of me and didn't budge. "Hey guys.." Someone came in. "Oh my bad." They said. "No sohu you didn't intrude come in. He looked at us laughing. "She won't stay in the blankets and she is sick so I will stay like this until she gives in." He explained to sohu. "Well then okay to you two cuties their is ramen downstairs when y'all are ready." He said and with that left. "Sehun I give up now please get off you're suffocating me." I said weakly. "Okay just let me lay a little longer." He added. I grunted. "Why?" I whined. "Cause I love you and want to lay with you for while. Even if I get sick to. Just an even better excuse." He explain. "You what?" I asked in shock. He said he loves me. "I love you. I l.o.v.e. Y.o.u." He spelled it out.

"Why?" I asked again. His breathing changed into little snores. "He must be asleep. I closed my heavy eyelids and let myself be carried off into a deeper sleep.

"It's okay just wake up you're okay I got you!" Sehun yelled over me. "NO!STOP IT PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" I screamed. My eyes shot open and tears and sweat covered my face. Sehun was cradling me in his arms. "Shhhhhh you're okay Leslie." He cod in my ear. I felt my body trembling in fear. I don't remember what I was dreaming about but it was horrific. "S-s-Sehun-n." I cried wrapping my arms and legs around him. I cried into his neck while he held my tightly. "What happened?" I managed to say after every hick up. "I don't know we were both asleep but then you started screaming my name and telling me not to go and that you loved me still and yeah. You were beaded with sweat and tears." He said rapidly. My grip tightened. I'm sorry for scaring you. I thought to myself.

I eventually calmed down and we are. I felt a little better considering I sweated off my own weight. I ate the ramen and went back to the room and relaxed. Kai came in while Sehun went to the store and we had a good few hours of talking and laughing. Kai is a really cool guy now that I think about it. I honestly didn't like him cause I thought he was a rude guy. It was his vibe and look. Don't judge me.

Sehun came back and took over entertaining me. Kai bided his good nights and left. A few hours later I agreed to go to Korea with them. Sehun was so excited. And now I am going to be living with him. Who would have ever guessed it would be just like the old days.

Just recently got grounded so I won't be updating for a while. Thanks for the likes. Happy Valentine's Day and keep liking.