So far...not so well.

He doesn't even think about me anymore does he? I don't even think I will see him again. Or ever....

I moved in with Woo Bin not to long ago and we got engaged...But he isn't the one. Sadly, I will never get the one but I have to get out of my training bra and put on my big girl one right? 

Sehun is long out of my reach and it has been a three years since the fight we had. The only real fight that has ever mattered to me ever. 

Third person point of view

Making her way down the parking lot with her bags in hand she found herself thinking senselessly about Sehun. She just couldn't help she still loved him and needed him in her life. But as she has told herself many times "what can ya do?" 

She walked over the Starbucks like ever morning and as she was waiting for her coffee she sat in the waiting area scrolling through her Instagram. "Geez with 1.1 million followers you would think you were rich." She looked up to see...HIM! She stood up immediately and bowed. She shook his head giving her that million dollar smile. She felt like she wanted to cry smack him and then hug him all at once but she just stood there. 

"Seesh no hi?" He joked rubbing the back of his head. She stuttered and then said her hello then her name got called. She made her way over to the counter to grab her soy peppermint mocha. As she was making her way out the door sehun grabbed her arm making her feel like she was going to melt into his hands at once. She turned to face him and he came into her. She shook her head as tears were starting to make there way down her face, she couldn't let him see her cry. She wasn't going to no questions asked. She pushed him away. "Sehun...go away." IS all she could say before walking away.

Sehun followed her out and started walking behind her following her to where ever she was headed. He was not going to give up. He wanted her back and was going to get her back. even if it ruined his pride. "Stop following me!" She raised her voice but he didn't , he kept following like a lost puppy. She missed that. Always thought it was so cute and he knew she thought it was cute. 

"If you don't stop i will call-" before she could stop sehun had already whipped her around to face him and stole her phone. "Call who? You don't exactly have your phone right now." He said smiling at her. She rolled her eyes then nodded. "You're right. I guess I will just scream until someone helps me." She stated then opened her mouth widely and inhaled deeply. Sehun was quick to throw his hand over her mouth. "Okay okay okay here is your phone. Just don't scream." He said she raised her eyebrow curious as to why he gave in so quickly. 

"Please just don't leave. I want to apologize..to you." he said to her. She shook her head then started to chuckle. "Honey it is a three years to late." She stated. "But love will always find away to rekindle something broken." He retorted. She hissed raising her hand and him when he put his hand up to block his face. She wanted to laugh when he did that but held it in. "Just get out of here. Woo-bin is coming to pick me up after my lecture." She started walking away shortly after and yet again he started following.

............

"Hi baby! I have a nice restaurant-" He didn't finish his sentence because he saw Sehun behind her then back at her. Face full of annoyance was covering every square inch and his was full of determination. Woo bin was annoyed, He grabbed Leslie's arm and pulled her behind him then came face to face with Sehun.